PDA

View Full Version : Dublin scum must die!!!

Uno- X
08-18-2006, 01:06 PM
So yeah, why?

Last night around 12.30 am I was just about to fall asleep, in fact I was half asleep already. Suddenly there's this loud noise outside my window. I wake up, all confused. Then I hear somebody giggling. Hmm, that sounded like somebody trying to destroy our wheelie bin. I look outside the window, nah all 3 wheelie bins still there. it gets all quiet again. I look outside the window again, nah nothing. Maybe that noise was coming from somewhere else. Oh well.

This morning I wake up and what do I see. A jamjar smashed in the driveway. Eh OK. Probably a bunch of wee eejits. Then my boyfriend comes down and says, Somebody's been throwing eggs at the windows. I look up. Indeed, 6 eggs on our windows. And one on the car.

Why blame Dublin scum for that then? Because noone else would do something so idiotic (is there such word) as that.

Who must die then?

Men: wearing either tracksuits or gaa/ celtic jerseys. Spikey hair, fake golden chain and adidas shoes. Have scum parents. Drink Bulmers.

Girls: wearing either tracksuits or tight jeans and hoodies, hair in a ponytail. Can also be seen in Dublin GAA shirts. Most likely have fat arses. Have scum parents. Drink Bulmers.

So anyone resambling the above mentioned people will be stabbed or executed in any other painful way.

Ugh. :smiley35: So that's why all Dublin scum must die.

Bumpman
08-18-2006, 02:50 PM
Oh no, a jamjar and eggs on the window, and I thought aids was bad.

Uno- X
08-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Well then feel free to come over and clean the windows and the car here.

Bumpman
08-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Oh una, you crack me up... I'll be looking out for your story in tomorrows irish times eh?

maccas81
08-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Una, I'm from Donegal, I've been saying that for years!! The dogs abuse I and others had to put up with from Dublin scumbags going to games in Croke Park has been awful!
Bad luck with that though!

Timeé
08-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Most likely have fat arses

:smiley32: so true, so true

Miss Pink
08-19-2006, 12:07 AM
i no this is a jokey sort of thread with a serious tone to it, but none the less I do actually take offence to it Úna. I live in the next "town" over from portmarnock you see Una, and to be honest with you I really take serious offence to what you have written.

Fair enough, ur house was egged, We've had a wing mirror kicked off our car when visitning my sisters house. Our car was keyed whilst it was parked out side a church, we've had prank phone calls so serious the police have been involved.

Una, get fúcking over it.

seriously if thats not MAJOR STEREOTYPING i dont no what the word means. Im royally pissed off with you to be honest, just get off your high horse, shít happens in life and we have to deal with it.

At least u didnt get raped or mugged, or the car stoled, or ur house robbed etc. Consider yourself lucky.

Now if you dont mind, i'll finish my pint of Bulmers, that I happen to like drinking.

Am I a scumbag??

Im currently wearling skinny jeans, they make me look damn good, and complement my ass....am i a scum bag??

My hair is tyed back in a pony tale, alot of girls wear them u no. so i must be a scum bag

GET OVER IT. ITS CITY LIFE FOR YOU

Hendrik
08-19-2006, 09:17 AM
So all in all, let's face it - the problem with Ireland is: it's full of irish people!

Timeé
08-19-2006, 09:53 AM
So all in all, let's face it - the problem with Ireland is: it's full of irish people!

exactly the same problem with germany.

however thats not quite true. Ireland, like England, is getting loads and loads of Polish people. I was in Dublin a couple of months ago and did some wanderin about and found tens of 'Polska Shops'.

i'd say wandering in Dublin is not interesting or safe :sleepy2:

wander in Donegal instead

tj
08-19-2006, 02:13 PM
There's such an easy way of replying to this without the stereotypes and all that. Dublin has its good... Dublin has its bad. Every city has good and bad. Someone wearing a tracksuit or a GAA shirt or whatever could come up and egg your windows and car. At the same time someone with flares and long hair could come up and do the exact same. Clothing trends, fashions, hair, accessories do not determine what kind of person you are.

Dublin is the largest city in Ireland... of course there's going to be more violence and petty crimes in Dublin. It's just a larger picture of what is going on in the rest of the country.

cille
08-19-2006, 04:35 PM
useless stereotypes aside, why would people egg other people's houses? I thought that egging, like the Disco, went out of fashion in the late 70'ies...??

Bumpman
08-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Disco will never die.

Considering that the amount of beatings, rapes and murders that happen in the city is on the rise, the egging of the house and breaking of the jamjar should really be put into perspective in the bigger picture. If it's the worst thing that happens to you this year then it'll have been a pretty f*cking good year. It honestly sounds like the work of some upper-class twelve year olds who had too many jelly beans after a trip to the cinema.

Miss Pink
08-19-2006, 05:49 PM
you can never have enough jelly beans

Bumpman
08-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Especially when you're twelve years old and you've just seen pirates of the caribbean. In the words of Bill Hicks;
"I wouldn't like to be a dustbin in Shaftsbury tonight."

Miss Pink
08-19-2006, 06:05 PM
indeed. its a completely different kettle of ball games.

cille
08-19-2006, 07:19 PM
you can never have enough jelly beans
ooh you are SO right on that girlfriend!:hello2: I especially dig 'piña colada', 'top banana', 'strawberry pie' and 'caramel popcorn'.

bumpman, wouldn't you say it'd be more logical that those supposed 12-yearolds had too many EGGS (and jam??), rather than too many jellybeans? there are huge loop holes in your theory, dude.:wave:

#Ian#
08-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Especially when you're twelve years old and you've just seen pirates of the caribbean. In the words of Bill Hicks;
"I wouldn't like to be a dustbin in Shaftsbury tonight."

Nobody knows what it's like ...

to be a dust-bin

In Shaftsbury ...

with hooligans.

Bumpman
08-19-2006, 10:57 PM
The hooligans are loose, the hooligans are loose, what if they become ruffians?
Picture a bunch of pale guys with penny-loafers and no socks, and if you corner
them they may become scallywags.

#Ian#
08-20-2006, 11:23 AM
The hooligans are loose, the hooligans are loose, what if they become ruffians?
Picture a bunch of pale guys with penny-loafers and no socks, and if you corner
them they may become scallywags.

*BANG BANG*

"Pale mother****ers"

Timeé
08-20-2006, 11:37 AM
^ carries a gun

Uno- X
08-21-2006, 12:23 PM
i no this is a jokey sort of thread with a serious tone to it, but none the less I do actually take offence to it Úna. I live in the next "town" over from portmarnock you see Una, and to be honest with you I really take serious offence to what you have written.

Fair enough, ur house was egged, We've had a wing mirror kicked off our car when visitning my sisters house. Our car was keyed whilst it was parked out side a church, we've had prank phone calls so serious the police have been involved.

Una, get fúcking over it.

seriously if thats not MAJOR STEREOTYPING i dont no what the word means. Im royally pissed off with you to be honest, just get off your high horse, shít happens in life and we have to deal with it.

At least u didnt get raped or mugged, or the car stoled, or ur house robbed etc. Consider yourself lucky.

Now if you dont mind, i'll finish my pint of Bulmers, that I happen to like drinking.

Am I a scumbag??

Im currently wearling skinny jeans, they make me look damn good, and complement my ass....am i a scum bag??

My hair is tyed back in a pony tale, alot of girls wear them u no. so i must be a scum bag

GET OVER IT. ITS CITY LIFE FOR YOUDont take all that too seriously my dear ;)I enjoy wearing skinny jeans too cos they make my ass look nice as feck.

Though I guess I really should be thankful that jamjar didn't make it through the window and landed in the driveway, smashing there. Oh well.

As for getting over it, I dont intend to.

So anyone up for egging somebody's house tonight? :smiley17:

Gatsby
08-21-2006, 04:44 PM
us dublin scum are up for anything :smiley20:

i have my scanda jacket, soverign and the latest aslan tune and im ready for action

:icon_ramb

soda
08-22-2006, 08:41 AM
try being hit by a snow shovel in the face while minding your own business, happened to me about 3 weeks ago, defnately not funny!

Livo
08-22-2006, 08:50 AM
cork scum aren't much better.. a couple of years ago a few girls started following us around town because my friend accidentally bumped into her. then an argument kicked off and all of a sudden they multiplied and there were millions of them surrounding us giving out to us and threatening us. not fun. a girl threatened to put our heads through a wall if we looked at her again in the crowd for the st patrick's day parade two years ago. and unfortunately, my school has its fair share of scumbags, and two years ago a gang of rough second years got drunk on the school sports day and one of them came over to where me and my friends were hanging out playing cards (....we're not that athletic) and poured my friend's 7up all over her.

not nice people.

Timeé
08-22-2006, 09:54 AM
i'll repeat... Donegal :icon_pray

Livo
08-22-2006, 11:35 AM
you in the same situation timmee?

Uno- X
08-22-2006, 01:19 PM
cork scum aren't much better.. a couple of years ago a few girls started following us around town because my friend accidentally bumped into her. then an argument kicked off and all of a sudden they multiplied and there were millions of them surrounding us giving out to us and threatening us. not fun. a girl threatened to put our heads through a wall if we looked at her again in the crowd for the st patrick's day parade two years ago. and unfortunately, my school has its fair share of scumbags, and two years ago a gang of rough second years got drunk on the school sports day and one of them came over to where me and my friends were hanging out playing cards (....we're not that athletic) and poured my friend's 7up all over her.

not nice people.yeah they are spreading like rat plague.

Timeé
08-22-2006, 06:59 PM
you in the same situation timmee?

no the opposite. living in the countryside you have no problems like that.

urban donegal (lol) is sort of like that but it is a fairly toned down compared to dublin, cork etc.

i guess all the knackers flock to the same old haunts

Gatsby
08-23-2006, 05:50 PM
i think its due to population more than anything else

move 1 million people to donegal and you'll be saying the same.

*hopes this thread dies

SisterMidnight
08-25-2006, 03:42 AM
that's actually true, they've done studies with rats and the more you jam into each square foot of real estate the more aggression and violence you see

useless stereotypes aside, why would people egg other people's houses? I thought that egging, like the Disco, went out of fashion in the late 70'ies...??
nah they still egg around here, i got hit last halloween :mad:

do they tee-pee over there? that's the worst! you can never get all the toilet paper cleaned up, especially out of the tree branches..