PDA

View Full Version : Unread posts? I don't think so...

Niko
10-24-2006, 11:52 PM
Does anyone else ever have a bit of a shuftie around this here forum, toddle off to elsewhere on t'internet, and then mosey on back over, only to find that all the posts they'd read not a moment before have all been freshly flagged as unread, all bold thread titles and all?

It happens to me from time to time. It's a bit annoying. Not majorly so - I mean, there's no danger of me staging a one-man sit-down protest or 'owt, but if it was a problem beyond just my knackered old laptop, it'd be kinda cool if it could be addressed. Cheers all!

(Man, I'm posting a lot tonight. I don't know what's wrong with me...)

Wheels
10-24-2006, 11:59 PM
Are you logged in when this happens? It only happens to me when I'm not logged in... so the forum doesn't know if I'm a new person on the same pc. When logged in, they're always marked as read.

Niko
10-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Yep, all logged in and stuff. It happened just now, and I'd posted right before I surfed off, so I HAD to be logged in. They I came back and it had my own posts highlighted as unread. Which was actually kinda funny come to think of it. Maybe I just have multiple personality disorder...