PDA

View Full Version : NY Show - Hiro..WHEN?!?!?!

telex07
10-27-2006, 02:59 PM
alright, this is now driving me nuts, i have called, emailed, and thrown things at the people at Hiro. All they tell me is that the tix will be on ticketweb...

Does anyone have any info regarding WHEN the tix will go on sale. I really dont wanna have to go through an evil scalper and pay 5 times as much...I'm just a poor college kid :(

any help would be appreciated!!

thanks

mjb79
10-27-2006, 03:33 PM
yup, all i got back was that they (Hiro) can not confirm the gig because its not in their system yet and to check Damien Rice's website and ticketweb... sons-o-bitches :)

mike

nyrice45
10-27-2006, 08:14 PM
how are you guys even getting someone on the phone? ive been trying for 3 days and get the answering machine everytime (ive been calling the hotel and asking to be connected to hiro lounge)

mjb79
10-27-2006, 08:29 PM
i emailed them: info@bowerypresents.com

took a couple of days for them to get back to me... was actually surprised that they did.

mike

telex07
10-28-2006, 02:34 PM
I emailed the hotel events staff directly they got back to me within a day and told me basically nothing except...try ticketweb. blah

this really sucks, this lack of info...its a scalpers dream.

Wheels
10-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Telex, look at the other threads, there are now some details. Should be up on the news page soon as well.

telex07
10-29-2006, 01:05 AM
Umm yeah, i checked the other threads, there is still no info. If you had info, why did you post telling me to check the other threads rather than just posting what you know??? just curious, no offense :)

mattside98
10-30-2006, 02:19 AM
i'm having the same problem with the el rey show in hollywood. i keep calling the venue and all i get is an answering machine. somebody on this board said they got a hold of somebody, but all the venue said was that they can confirm the show and tickets will be available on ticketmaster sometime. it's starting to annoy the hell out of me.

telex07
10-30-2006, 01:56 PM
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...did i say that already? This is beyond annoying, come on damien people, this is weak...an on-sale date is all i'm asking, not even a time (though that would be cool too).

Wheels
10-31-2006, 02:13 PM
Sorry Telex, I thought someone in some thread mentioned a date. Not being in NY, I didn't pay attention, so can't tell you for sure. Something tells me it was this Friday, but maybe that was for another gig...