PDA

View Full Version : NYC Joe’s Pub

ConorE728
03-13-2003, 10:22 PM
i was just wondering how many people from the united states post on this board and if anyone was going to the joes pub shows. i know im really excited to finally be able to see him.

dara
03-13-2003, 11:37 PM
I know me and the misses will be headin down from boston for it

tmterry
03-14-2003, 10:03 AM
I'm coming up from Richmond VA for the Monday show. Can't wait.

chelsea
03-15-2003, 03:19 PM
i am from new jersey and i am going as well....very excited to hear from more fans looking forward to this show...bringing a few friends...newbies to damien...anyone ever been to joe's pub? what's it like? should i buy tx ahead of time?

chelsea

chelsea
03-15-2003, 03:38 PM
hi...chelsea again...tx at joe's pub are SOLD OUT...anyone know how i can get a tx? any info would be appreciated

dara
03-16-2003, 01:33 AM
Chelsea why ya gotta do that are you sure there sold out cause i was tryin to book online but i had a f**k of a time doin so, so i gave up. i was just gonna go down and pay at the door. Anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated

dara
03-16-2003, 01:47 AM
well i went online to telecharge and they said it was sold out for both nights but gave me a number to call and they were sold out too. This is a pain in the arse i had this all organised apart from the tickets :) anyone got any info on how to get in here id be grateful

ConorE728
03-16-2003, 08:22 PM
my friend timarie went down to joes pub today to try and get tickets. i had told her about it being sold out but she wanted to go check anyways for me. unbelievably she bought me the last ticket, and shes actually giving it to me. but shes hoping that if she goes down there that night that she can somehow get in. i hope that people can do that, but i have a feeling that its sold out in part that there are probably gonna be record company people there since on damien's site it says its a showcase. i dont know. all i can say is keep calling them, see what happens, or go down there that night and see if you can get a ticket outside the place.

conor

dara
03-16-2003, 08:26 PM
yep will do Conor. Thanks for the heads up.

ConorE728
03-21-2003, 11:44 PM
hey dara, if i dont go to mondays show at joes pub, my friend has my ticket and will sell it to you if i cant make it. im in dc right now painting my sisters house and dont know if i can make it back for that night. ill post on here sunday to let you know if i will make it or not. reply back if youre interested

damoninnyc
03-22-2003, 02:30 AM
Hey!! I'm going to joe's on tuesday and i'm taking 5 friends. It's a great venue to see someone live and whoever is going will probably love it. I'm sure it's gonna be a memorable show with a little magic in the air. ;) I'm sooooo excited to see Damien and my friend who works there said he's gonna do a 70 minute set. I just saw ben harper and mason jennings the last couple of weeks so i'm going all out with these concerts! lol Whoever is going to the tuesday show, email me. damoninnyc@aol.com ("") Thanks!!

dara
03-22-2003, 05:38 AM
Hey Conor

Thanks a million for thinkin of me. Give me a call or leave a ph number when ya reply on Sunday. Mine is 508 4551969 thats in boston. I'm working like a bastard from hell this weekend but i will return the message as soon as i get it. Oh yeah and im definitely interested.

ConorE728
03-23-2003, 09:25 PM
dara - if you want the ticket its yours. my friend timarie harrigan has it. if you want the ticket just give her a call or give me a call. my number is 203 313 9415, i left it on your machine. timarie's number is 631 745 1599, or 914 323 1493. hopefully you can still go, im sorry i am posting this so late, but i just got back from doing stuff with my sister in dc. talk to you later man. peace

oh can you just give me a call either way to let me know so i can find a person if you cant take it. thanks.

conor

dara
03-24-2003, 12:55 AM
Conor,

sorry about not getting back to you sooner, but its now 2am and i only got in from work and im back in to work at 6am as I didnt know where i stood regarding tonights show, so im obligated to work. I will be going down on tuesday to see if i can get in on the door. Thanks so much for calling me and leaving me the numbers and i hope you sell the ticket.

regards

Dara

ConorE728
03-24-2003, 12:32 PM
hey dara,

im sorry that i screwed stuff up for you and didnt get back sooner. hopefully ill see ya tuesday night.

conor

dara
03-25-2003, 06:08 AM
Hey no probs Conor,

I really appreciate how you took the trouble to call me and do everything within your power to actually get me the ticket. Anyhow it turns out he's playing in Boston in a month so im not going to go down to New York tonight, saves me a good bit of money. So everything works out in the end. Let me know how the show went. And I hope ya have a good time.

Regards

Dara

ConorE728
04-04-2003, 01:20 AM
well i ended up not going to the show either. i stayed down in dc and then went up to baltimore to work instead of coming back to nyc for the show. kinda sucks i didnt get to see him, but my friend that went said it was really great. funny thing is the ticket she could have sold to you she ended up selling to lisa of all people, apparently she needed it for some reason. ha ha. anyways i might be up in boston to see the show up there and a matt nathanson show. peace