PDA

View Full Version : Gigography!!

lefty01
01-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey there fellow eskimos!!

I was wondering, does anyone have a complete history of Damien'd live date's since he went solo and before 'O' was released up to the present? I can't imagine how many dates he averages a year. Anyone know if there is a gig history and where i can get it?

Thanks, lefty01 :director:

borneoman
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Found a list of gigs here:
http://www.damienricetrading.org/archive.htm

not sure if it's complete...

Riven
01-11-2007, 01:54 AM
I believe that is only a list of the shows which have been recorded, not every show he's done.

cille
01-11-2007, 06:15 AM
There are also shows on the list that aren't recorded. For instance his copenhagen gig in.. was it 2004? is on the list, and we don't even have a track list for that one.

But maybe we should build a gig list here at the igloo?

SisterMidnight
01-11-2007, 06:42 AM
well you would probably have to start by copying and pasting mario's archive because i think he's the only one who's been keeping track.. but then again i think a lot of that information came from this site so hmm

the shows on that site that have a recording info link were taped, those with a setlist have a link to that and the others were just noted as having occurred.. that's the most complete listing of damien's perfomances and setlists that i know of, but it's not complete and it hasn't been upated for quite awhile..

lefty01
01-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks a lot everyone!!