PDA

View Full Version : site mgmt

mickey13086
02-07-2007, 10:11 PM
After watching the rootless tree videos on the news page, it made me really happy and remembered I shouldn't take forgranted this site and the many good things about it so wanted to say thanks to Emmett and everyone else that has any part in this site. so thanks.

administrator
02-07-2007, 11:04 PM
thanks mickey :) i really appreciate it.

cille
02-08-2007, 03:26 PM
oh yes, praised be you!

administrator
02-08-2007, 03:30 PM
stop you'll make me :smiley9:

verenita
03-08-2007, 01:23 AM
After watching the rootless tree videos on the news page, it made me really happy and remembered I shouldn't take forgranted this site and the many good things about it so wanted to say thanks to Emmett and everyone else that has any part in this site. so thanks.

i would like to add...
ironically, the igloo: such a warm place!
(sorry, my brain is so (!!!) tired... i´ve been studying a lot!)

verenita

Cali
03-08-2007, 01:49 AM
we're not worthy, we're not worthy :icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray :icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray

yeah, you're awsome emmett, thanks for all the hardwork

Nine
03-24-2007, 11:16 PM
thanks ever so much. It's my favourite virtual place. :)
xx

shyatt3
04-01-2007, 01:44 AM
I must add to the love. I've never been one to have too much involvement in forums online, but I've felt quite at home here. I appreciate the place!

Ricicle
04-30-2007, 06:54 PM
I have to admit, you do get a feeling that your amongst friends when your here.
I check the Igloo now, before my own emails, and i'm self employed & trying to run a business here!!

R.
x

:wave: :p

cille
04-30-2007, 07:44 PM
might as well face it you're addicted to love..

Ricicle
04-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Ha Ha, love is all around. (well in the Igloo at least!)

R.

x

:wave:

Mirjam
05-29-2007, 06:34 PM
:icon_pray

I have to agree with the topic owner. I love this place, so thanks Admin! :smiley32:

mucker
06-04-2007, 06:33 AM
This is a comfortable place. I'm sure I havent investigated all the in's and out's. Damien draws in very sweet and real people. He's probably never been here either. I'm sure he's too big, not in a bad sense, to investigate this wonderful site. The Road is a gruelling Place. On the Road, while yer there, is blinding and numbing. You just wanna get to the next gig and then sleep.
At least I hope someone is passing on everyone's good wishes to himself.
Thanks for being here.

Nine
06-05-2007, 03:33 PM
This is a comfortable place. I'm sure I havent investigated all the in's and out's. Damien draws in very sweet and real people. He's probably never been here either. I'm sure he's too big, not in a bad sense, to investigate this wonderful site. The Road is a gruelling Place. On the Road, while yer there, is blinding and numbing. You just wanna get to the next gig and then sleep.
At least I hope someone is passing on everyone's good wishes to himself.
Thanks for being here.

I have no idea if he's ever been on, but he certainly knows about eskimo friends, he's mentioned it a few times :)

Kristi
06-09-2007, 01:55 PM
thumbs up to ya emmett, and any other helpers! ;)