PDA

View Full Version : Demos??

taradoc
08-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Anyone ever had the opportunity to slip Damien a demo? I know a lot of eskimos have met him so naturally I'm a little curious.. :p

Calum
08-28-2007, 07:08 PM
It would be extremely ambitious, to say the least, to think that Damien would actually get round to listening to them. Also, i personally would feel quite uncomfortable and cheeky asking a favour like that.

Filippo
08-28-2007, 09:05 PM
I agree with Calum (anyway great voice and great work yours! Keep on writing such songs!)

PenguinBoy
08-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Lol, i'd SOOOO slip him a demo, if i had one handy, that i wasn't embarassed by. I wouldn't be totally offended that he didn't listen to it, but i'm sure he has leisure time, ya never know, he might like it.

taradoc
08-29-2007, 03:07 AM
I know what Calum means. I'd feel really awkward but at the same time its like hmmm the worst that could happen is he says no thanks i dont want it

Calum
08-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Yeah, i mean that's just how i'd feel about it.

DRQuebec
09-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Don't forget he has a record company and they "own" Fionn Reagan.
He's human, you know. He once was in this position.
I'm sure it depends on the way it is done. If you just slip him your demo and say "well if you ever have some leisure time, I think you might like it", it'd have more chances of success than saying "Hi! Could you listen to this and gimme a record deal?"

I'd slip him a demo anytime if I saw him. Like you said, the worst that can happen is that he says no, or he takes it and never give any news.