PDA

View Full Version : baby sister tab

the professor
12-01-2003, 04:28 PM
well, last nite i found (yet again) i could not sleep. so at about 1am or so, i decided to attempt to tab baby sister...this isn't spot on, i know that already...this is just a starting point for some one else to make little modifications, hopfully we'll get enuff changes to this tab that we'll end up with a perfect tab! smileys/smiley4.gif

well, heres my work...

capo 1st

|e-------------------------|
|B-------------------------|
|G-----1-1-------0----2---|
|D---3-----(x3)------3--3-|
|A-2---------------0------|
|E-------------------------|

then...

|e----------------|
|B----------------|
|G------3-3-------|
|D---3-------(x3)-|
|A-2--------------|
|E----------------|

finish on an Em chord (i know damo doesnt do this, but i think it sounds nice...so it's optional)

|e-0
|B-0
|G-0
|D-2
|A-2
|E-0

corrections welcome! the goal is for this to eventually turn into a totally correct tab! smileys/smiley4.gif

cheers

Chris_Norris41
12-01-2003, 09:49 PM
Very cool...thanks for the addition! smileys/smiley1.gif

Krystian
12-01-2003, 10:11 PM
good job dansmileys/smiley32.gif

somma
12-05-2003, 10:20 AM
hum...I play it without capo but I'm so bad witha computer in my hands that I can't write a tab...smileys/smiley5.gifI also wanted totranscribe the tab of "then Go"...I suck...Sorry...smileys/smiley19.gif

the professor
12-06-2003, 10:44 PM
i'd like some more feedback on my tab...plzz!!! smileys/smiley17.gif

Krystian
12-06-2003, 10:59 PM
hmm, I wonder if I can work on the notes for cello...smileys/smiley5.gif

Scon
12-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Hey again Prof,

Your tab didn't sound quite right, so I had a go myself. This is what I've come up with so far, and it seems close, though not complete just yet. I know I played it too fast and my guitar needs a good clean retuning smileys/smiley2.gif

Having trouble uploading the mp3 at the moment - will do so asap.

Scon
12-10-2003, 05:34 PM
ok, found a temporary solution:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/conconsy/bsister.mp3

I'll tab it out when I get the time, and when I make sure it's accurate. I haven't checked to see if I'm using the same chord shapes as Damien. I just quickly checked the rtl stream to find out what part of the frets he was working from, and get a starting point for myself.

No capo used.Edited by: Scon

the professor
12-10-2003, 06:28 PM
sounds perfect to me smileys/smiley4.gif

post the tabs as soon as ya can!