PDA

View Full Version : new album

pico
05-16-2003, 05:14 PM
anyone know of any news on recording a new album?

shanecahill
05-17-2003, 01:21 AM
He's recorded it, he says. It's mostly much angrier stuff. I heard a rumour that it's being released in the summer, but considerin how long we waited for O that seems unlikley!!!

Shane

dara
05-17-2003, 01:26 AM
yep and seein as O is only released in the US in JUne i'd say its a while off for both sides. BUt havin said that it is definitely recorded and has been recorded for quite some time now. IVe heard him say that woman like a man and me my yoke and I are on it. The only thing I hope is, is that its not wholly made up of songs that us internet community has heard and known for a while now and hopefully has a lot of new stuff on it. we will see.

shanecahill
05-18-2003, 06:45 AM
Yeah I've been thinkin that for ages, I don't just want studio versions of songs I know every word of, I want some BRAND new stuff.

Shane

Gatsby
05-22-2003, 05:17 PM
his woman like a man studio version is terrible anyways... the live bootleg version is alot better imo.

im looking forward to this new album as i prefer damo when he rocks out alot more

clare
05-30-2003, 09:01 PM
where can this infamous bootleg version be found?? ive tried to download the one on the offic site but no joy =(

Aisling
06-01-2003, 06:51 AM
guys its only our fault if we dont like the new album wait i phrased that completely wrong. its only our fault if we happen to not like the album as much as we might if we didnt know ALL the songs word for word. its not his fault he didnt release them. we're just so curious and as we all know curiousity always killed the cat so its a good thing or we'd all be dead. the new album will just be like you fave dr songs that you make yourself but this time it'll have a proper cover and a little booky with pics and lyrics and hopefully more of the crazy artwork thats on the o sleve. i just hope it doesnt sound overproduced.

did i even have a point there?

Gatsby
06-01-2003, 09:48 AM
you lost me there aisling!!

nah he has started playing alot of new songs over in the usa that ive never heard of so hopefully it will be a mixture

TiptoeMushroom
06-02-2003, 03:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by Jeweller on 01June2003
<HR>

you lost me there aisling!!

nah he has started playing alot of new songs over in the usa that ive never heard of so hopefully it will be a mixture
<HR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i agree, that SAND one.... and INSANE.......

Gatsby
06-02-2003, 05:20 PM
yeah and toffee pop is quite the anthem for me already!

dara
06-02-2003, 11:25 PM
me my yoke and I over here please when he played it in boston solo it was like nothin ive heard before evn though id heard it a good few times before.