PDA

View Full Version : just happy I got ’O’

m1st
05-21-2003, 06:44 AM
Hi everybody! I am an Italian guy who spent 6 months in London, there I had the chance to borrow O from a friend, but I couldn't buy the CD last days 'cause I almost spent all my money for the return trip drinking pints with my mates. When first I came back to Italy I realized that here nobody knows about Daminen Rice and no shop has its album!!! Italy is so bad about music!!! (A part from opera and some other particular kind of music)

I had no choice but to find out a credit card somewhere and do my first buy from the internet! It was worth to. So thanx Internet, thanx Amazon, thanx everybody, I am just f**king happy I can listen to this music again, like I used to in my flat in Holloway Rd. I could have seen the concert at the Union Chapel (just 10min by walk from my flat!!!!) but like usual I had run out of money a few days before and I spent my last quid buying some beans. After a couple of week my parents sent me more money, but the concert was gone. Anyway, that's life, still I am more than happy now that I have O in my hands even here, in this godforgotten place of Italy, which is beautiful to see but sometimes boring to live in.

Well, stop with this book, I don't know who'll read this sh*t, but hey, I am happy anyway! Bye

shanecahill
05-25-2003, 04:09 PM
I'm happy you're happy.

Damien Rice
05-25-2003, 04:31 PM
I'm Glad too see that people like my album. Keep Buying it!!!Thanks

AllThatLies
06-04-2003, 08:14 PM
waiting to pick it up here in the states in a week....