Michelle Joey
01-14-2004, 04:51 AM
Does anyone know if it can be done 'cos I'm sick of mine. smileys/smiley1.gif

administrator
01-14-2004, 09:08 AM
sorry it can't be done...

marina
01-14-2004, 09:44 AM
you could re-join and use a diff name, altho if every eskimo friend does that it'll all be very confusing smileys/smiley5.gif

Wheels
01-14-2004, 11:28 AM
We all LOVE your name MJ!

Michelle Joey
01-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Was that sarcasm Wheels??? I hate it. Only put it down 'cos Michelle was gone and Josephine's my second name (don't ask!) Original or what? Hmm MJ's not bad. I guess if I change I'll lose my stars.

Well enough of that-next problem. How early should I go to Vicar St and hope to see Damien going in???

Wheels
01-14-2004, 11:35 AM
He could come late... support act on before him and all that...

Get there early to get your seat... and then wait to see him coming out.

marina
01-14-2004, 01:15 PM
hey michelle same middle name as me......guys im going to see Damo after all!!!!!!! i cant wait, im going the tue night hurrah!!

Michelle Joey
01-15-2004, 04:24 AM
Good to hear Marina I thought I was on my own with that one Glad to hear that. I'm going Monday You going Wheels?

I was first in queue in December, was there for ages 'cos I figured he'd need fresh air at some stage Anyway when he did come out I got such a fright I just stared at him till he disappeared down the street Thick or what? Funny thing was there was a big queue at that stage and no-one recognised him except us despite the fact that he was wearing a bright orange wool cardigan smileys/smiley1.gifEdited by: Michelle Joey