PDA

View Full Version : Juniper tracks??

ShLeY
07-05-2003, 04:12 PM
I found some songs from a "Juniper" collection.

Where and when are these from

Is this the name of the old band he used to be part of?

daol20
07-05-2003, 07:21 PM
Yes. He was part of Juniper, but left because he wasnt happy with the record company dictating the direction of the band, plus he had different ideas himself, to the rest of the band. So he went solo and they became "BellX1". They're playing Witnness this year aswel as Damo.

By the way......Does anyone know what kind of relationship Damo has with his old bandmates? (Just wondering......?)
<SCRIPT language=javascript>postamble();</SCRIPT>

Sionna
07-06-2003, 08:23 AM
He plays acoustic guitar on one of the tracks on the BellX1 album and theydo Volcano and Face as well,thats all I know!I'd say it would be very hard not to get on with a fellow Irish bands as they all seem to know each other and appear on each others songs and stuff.

Gatsby
07-06-2003, 09:48 AM
Their volcano version is horrible!! but i really like their version of face.. its alot funkier

Bell x1 are a great band and im really looking forward to seeing them again at witnness

favourite song - Offshore, man on mir

Scon
07-06-2003, 11:26 AM
They get on ok, I mean they played together at the Fair Trade benefit just a few months ago.

Sionna
07-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Fave BellX1 songs: Offshore,Godsong,Every Sunflower.I'm dragging all my friends to see them at Witnness.

Terry
07-07-2003, 07:33 AM
i actually heard volcano by bellx1 might be slightly better than damos. is this true? i havent heard the bellx1 version.

janedoe
07-07-2003, 07:40 AM
Cant believe someone said BEll X1s version of face is better than Damos!! Its just not true! I laughed when I heard theirs, sorry but it doesnt cut the mustard with me!

Sionna
07-07-2003, 09:40 AM
Their version of Face is more chilled out so whichever your into.I think Damo's version of Volcano is better because of Lisa and the strings, and the build up at the end.

shanecahill
07-09-2003, 11:02 AM
I love their vers of Face, wayyyy better. I agree with Jeweller thoigh, Volcano's a bit dodge. Seen the Bellies twice already, don't think I'll go at witnness. They're good, not great.

Shane

Gatsby
07-09-2003, 02:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by janedoe on 07July2003
<HR>
Cant believe someone said BEll X1s version of face is better than Damos!! Its just not true! I laughed when I heard theirs, sorry but it doesnt cut the mustard with me!
<HR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>i never once said it was better i said i liked it and also said it was funkier... i think you cant like the song as your way too used to damiens version... i was the same but im actually a big fan of bellx1 and i like the way they changed some of the lyrics and made it sound different