PDA

View Full Version : Two ideas!

prague
02-26-2004, 07:53 AM
I really like this website and have nothing to fault. There are two further features that personally I would like to be able to access.

The first is a list of the gigs that have been recorded. It would be great if this could also include a set list and perhaps even a list of people willing to trade it, orwhere it could be downloaded from.

The second is a story book section containing exact transcriptions of the stories Damien tells in interviews and in concerts, particularly about the evolution of his different songs (even if some stories might contradict each other!).

I know most of this information is available in forums (fora?) but discussion in these tends to go off in tangents and bits of the same discussion are scattered in different topic headers. The forum is great for communication but has its disadvantages when straightforward information is what you need (eg lyrics section).

What do other people think?

Diarmo
04-21-2004, 03:38 PM
I think you're crazy

Wheels
04-21-2004, 04:09 PM
I think if someone transcribes the story it would be possible for Emmett to put them up. But the list of recorded gigs might cause some problems legally... smileys/smiley5.gif

Kristi
04-21-2004, 05:13 PM
The forum is great for communication but has its disadvantages when straightforward information is what you need (eg lyrics section).

What do other people think?

There is a lyrics section tho? smileys/smiley5.gif

~Aoife~
04-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Could take years considering the amount of gigs Damiens been doing!!!!! smileys/smiley36.gif Edited by: aoifedb

Loveless
04-21-2004, 10:08 PM
number one idea has already been done has it not?
http://s92477009.onlinehome.us/archive.htm (http://s92477009.onlinehome.us/archive.htm)

and the number two idea I was thinking of doing that myself.. well transcribing some of the interviews where Damien has talked about specific songs. But if someone else wants to do it thats fine.

smileys/smiley1.gif

-oli
04-21-2004, 10:14 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnah, i'l leave any hard work to you thanks.

though i will put ALL the effort into reading them!