PDA

View Full Version : Delicate Assistance!

dac!!!
03-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Good evening everyone,

Just wondering if anyone could give me a bit of help, I'm currently studying music for my degree and my current assignment involves the analysis of a song in the popular realm.

As a big fan of our Damo's I decided to analyse 'Delicate' butafter much scouring of the WWWI cannot find the actual chords used in the song. could anyone assist me with their correct names etc as I have to do a harmonic analysis so if anyone knows them it would be great if you would let me know.

Thanks

In addition if anyone knows any more gems of information which may prove useful to me about the aforementioned song I would be very appreciative.

Closing Doors
03-22-2004, 07:12 PM
There's three basic chords in the song - B flat, F and C.

The version of B flat that he plays is more of a B flat/F than a full out B flat. After that it's all just hammer-ons and pull offs. He plays it with a capo on the 5th fret.

Hope that helped !

dac!!!
03-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Thanks for that!

New section now, anybody know any of the equipment usedin therecording, where it was recorded, whether he produced it himself or if someone else did?

If you know any of his compositional or recording techniques that would be useful and also the meaning behind the lyrics, If anyone has any links to stories of this nature of just knows what they mean I would be very a ppreciative

Cheers again, if I get a good mark its down to you guys!

Dave

Closing Doors
03-23-2004, 06:35 PM
His compositional techniques are well documented. Just go to the intereviews section at the top of the page...