Chords used:

E B A c#m

e||---------|------|------|------|
b||---------|------|------|------|
g||--8h9--|--8--|--6---|--9---|
d||--9------|--9--|--7--|--11--|
a||--7------|--9--|--7--|--11--|
E||---------|--7---|--5--|--9---|

As ian put 'Damien hammers on the ninth fret on the g string (no jokes pls) while playing the first note of the E, listen to the song and you'll know what I mean' he also holds off the little finger on the 9th fret for a tiny bit before changing from that sexy e variation, this is very important to the sound of the song and maybe why ian had thought it was a B chord sorry to be anal but i love that E (magic E!) and the way it changes. watch out for it in the blowers daughter.

Intro: E A B x2

Verse 1: (Keep palm muting on and off-again listen to the song and you'll pick it up. play lightly and experiment with it its reasonably simple.)

E
Huge eyes
A B
Know I'm missing
E
So I close mine
A B
When I'm kissing
E&nbsp ; A B
Lollipop licking
E
With Lola
A B
Sticking like toffee to my teeth

Pre Chorus:

A B C#m
Wait, watch, gravitate
B A
Grap hold of insulate
A B&nbsp ; C#m
Wait, watch, it's too late

It's over now
B
All the way

Chorus:

E&nbsp ; B&nbsp ; C#M A
I've got so much beauty around me I can't move
I've got so much beauty around me I can't lose
I've got so much beauty around me I can't choose
I've got so much beauty around me, around you

Verse 2: (Just like verse 1)

Toffee pop
So sticky
In the heat
Lola gets angry
Over meat
And who did I (who did i)
Who did I (who did i)
Push out
And who did I (who did i)
Who did I (who did i)
Hear shout

Pre Chorus (as before)

Wait, watch, gravitate
Grap hold of, insulate
Wait, watch, it's too late
It's too late for now
All the way

Chorus (again as before)

I've got so much beauty around me I can't move
I've got so much beauty around me I can't lose
I've got so much beauty around me I can't choose
I've got so much beauty around me, around you

Outro:
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo (and so on - think he just quietly plays the verse here)

ive sent this to emmett so it will be in tab section soon.

cheese
04-08-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey neil_eats thanks, I'm Ian who posted that tab!! Thanks for clearing it up, I put it together for someone in a couple of minutes and actually played it in full yesterday and noticed something was wrong while playing it, thanks...perfection is a must lmao!! smileys/smiley2.gifsmileys/smiley17.gif

cille
04-08-2004, 09:11 PM
hey thanlks to you guys who put some effort into pinning out those lovely, fabulous, wonderous tunes - i get so much pleasure out of singing them myself. you deserve big hugs and kisses all of you!!smileys/smiley4.gif

cheese
04-08-2004, 11:35 PM
*Hugs and kisses* We do it because we love you supercille smileys/smiley4.gif

Well I try to anyway smileys/smiley17.gif

neil_eats
04-10-2004, 05:33 PM
oh cheers ian thanks for the feedback but again many thanks to pinning those chords down in the first place otherwise i wouldnt have cracked the song cuz im not too good on the guitar.

cheese
04-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Haha Neil I find that hard to believe, I played the tab after your corrections and it sounded great http://www.our-adams-family.co.uk/emmett//forum/smileys/smiley4.gifI'm not too great myself, I only put those chords together after I played a Foo Fighters song called Floaty which has a similar E chord, I just worked from there and crossed my fingers, after posting the tab though I played it in full andthought the timing sounded awful so thank you for putting it right http://www.our-adams-family.co.uk/emmett//forum/smileys/smiley1.gif*HUGS* http://www.our-adams-family.co.uk/emmett//forum/smileys/smiley31.gif