PDA

View Full Version : The Story of O

Arual
08-23-2003, 06:07 PM
i just wondered how many of you have read the story of o, and what you thought the significance was to Aimee?

arual

Arual
08-24-2003, 04:14 PM
No one? I've just finished the book today, and to be honest i can't think of anything that links it to the song... it is an erotic classic, very well written i think, not smutty in the least, but still unsure. I thought it had something to do with the album being called O as well, but it doens't apparetly

Arual

Wheels
08-24-2003, 04:39 PM
We talked a bit about this in another string, but I can't remember which one... maybe someone else does?

tasha039
08-29-2003, 11:40 AM
I started to read it and got massively confused because of how it was written. But I shall stick to it. I will get back to you.

messyjessie
09-01-2003, 07:20 PM
i read about a 3rd of it... and i stopped... i asked damo about the book... actually, i asked him to sign my copy of it, he said "you actually read it?" and i said "well, i started to... what were you thinking?!?!" and he sorta laughed and said that he never read it, he had just seen the movie... and that it doesn't really mean anything, it just came to his head er something... sooo... i wouldn't think too much about the symbolism here... which is sorta a relief... cuz i wouldn't want aimee reading the story of o to me smileys/smiley17.gif
anyway... hope i helped a wee bit at least... smileys/smiley1.gif