PDA

View Full Version : A UK tour?

majestic007
12-02-2002, 06:25 AM
When will Damien play the rest of the UK? I'm just outside glasgow and dying to see him live. Any details and I would be thankfull.

Stuart

majestic007
12-02-2002, 06:25 AM
When will Damien play the rest of the UK? I'm just outside glasgow and dying to see him live. Any details and I would be thankfull.

Stuart

administrator
12-02-2002, 01:04 PM
heya.

well he recently did a pretty extensive uk tour supporting kathryn williams, but i think someone mentioned on his message board that he'd be back your way in february.

or you could come over to ireland!

emmett

administrator
12-02-2002, 01:04 PM
heya.

well he recently did a pretty extensive uk tour supporting kathryn williams, but i think someone mentioned on his message board that he'd be back your way in february.

or you could come over to ireland!

emmett

conorm
01-10-2003, 12:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by majestic007 on 02December2002
<HR>

Stuart
<HR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
I suppose we all know by now that he is touring in February. I am heading over to the gig in Manchester. Does anyone know whether it is likely to be a solo gig or might it be the full band? If he is trying to make a stab at the UK, I would expect him to go all out and bring the band over.....
Conor.

conorm
01-10-2003, 12:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by majestic007 on 02December2002
<HR>

Stuart
<HR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
I suppose we all know by now that he is touring in February. I am heading over to the gig in Manchester. Does anyone know whether it is likely to be a solo gig or might it be the full band? If he is trying to make a stab at the UK, I would expect him to go all out and bring the band over.....
Conor.

Specku
01-29-2003, 08:57 AM
I'm going to Manchester for the gig as well..

FlyingCrow
02-01-2003, 10:23 AM
Glasgow 23rd Feb, Cottier Theatre, 19.30 - can't wait. and only £6.

conorm
02-03-2003, 09:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by Specku on 29January2003
<HR>
I'm going to Manchester for the gig as well..
<HR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>

That's cool. Turns out it is just Damien and Lisa, which will make a nice change for me anyway. Can't wait!

Conor,