PDA

View Full Version : songwriters+bands, what you up 2!!?

melt me down
06-17-2004, 09:40 AM
Hi, i just found this site, listened to the band covers. all fantastic.!!!! i have no idea how you put music on the web, do you need an mp3 player? my band is covering volcano at gigs. can anyone tell me what that song is about. is he in love wiht a younger girl? fictional? i just love that song.! right, what i am interested ot know is all you songwriters there and band people form all over the world, i dunno how old most people are here. i am 17 in a few months and got my session muscian friends to back my up ( as i am a solo 'artist') at around feb. How do you guys get yourselves gigs and make contacts!? also did you go to music college or uni or did you just plunge into the gig circuit?. some intersting things about ow ppl write songs as well. do you guys ever find you write about the same sort of thing and your like, okay i need a new topic. ive done the unrequited love thing for 2 albuyms worth haha. anyway, let me know what you do, want to do in the future and does anyone know how damien rice SHOT to where he is (noone needs to say stunning talent). ciao all. great site by the way. i hope damien and co do some uk gigs that would make me very happy indeed!!!

smileys/smiley4.gif

coreybyrnes
06-17-2004, 01:05 PM
woah. that was a lot of info... one question at a time bro smileys/smiley1.gif