PDA

View Full Version : Ah emmett help

Miss Pink
07-18-2004, 12:18 AM
ok as u already no i emailed you about my password thingy, all grand and sorted, but wen i go to login as "Miss Pink"in my profile on my computer it sez"ur login was successull" plz wait etc" then wen im re directed to the forum im not logged in!!! I can login on my brothers profile grand no bother at all, but i cant login in on my profile......this is really weird and im starting to get really pissed off about it and kinda really urg and i have no idea wats going on, wat can it be????

why cant i login in in my profile but i can on the others on my computer smileys/smiley5.gif

SexGod
07-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Could be cookies, what are needed for the board. Check your cookie
settings in Tools, Internet Options, Privacy. I use Medium (I assume
you have Internet Explorer).

Reply if it doesn't work... that's what I managed to work out from the basic gist of your message smileys/smiley1.gif, or you could PM if you want (nowt like having sweet nothings whispered in your ear smileys/smiley17.gif)

Edited by: SexGod

Tomathy
07-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Could be cookies, what are needed for the board. Check your cookie
settings in Tools, Internet Options, Privacy. I use Medium (I assume
you have Internet Explorer).

Reply if it doesn't work... that's what I managed to work out from the basic gist of your message smileys/smiley1.gif, or you could PM if you want (nowt like having sweet nothings whispered in your ear smileys/smiley17.gif)

Yes, that's right, on the board: Cookies and JavaScript must be enabled on your web browser in order to use this forum

The cookies are for logging in smileys/smiley1.gif

</span>

Diarmo
07-24-2004, 08:13 PM
They are..........................