PDA

View Full Version : Just discovered Damien Rice (Portugal)

moonflower
12-09-2002, 07:45 PM
Hi, just discovered damien's beautiful songs in lambstar.net...

Loved it, but it seems that the cd has not been edit here in Portugal... is there any other Damien fan in this forum!? :)

I'd sure like to have the cd..

moonflower
12-09-2002, 07:45 PM
Hi, just discovered damien's beautiful songs in lambstar.net...

Loved it, but it seems that the cd has not been edit here in Portugal... is there any other Damien fan in this forum!? :)

I'd sure like to have the cd..

TiptoeMushroom
12-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Portugal...wow....thats great!! :)

TiptoeMushroom
12-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Portugal...wow....thats great!! :)

dinis
12-21-2003, 07:01 PM
Hello moonflower smileys/smiley1.gif

Sou de Portugal também... a primeira parte do Damien no concerto dos Lamb foi lindaaa. Também lá estavas?

O cd já saiu em Portugal, encontras na FNAC com toda a certeza.

d

Krystian
12-21-2003, 11:30 PM
wow, welcome to the igloo disnis and moonflowersmileys/smiley31.gif

DougPan
12-22-2003, 09:40 AM
I like heariing of other people discovering him. I remember where I was sitting and what I was doing when Iheard Damien for the first time. I knew from the first guitar strum and first sound of his voice that it would be special.Who knew we would get Lisa and Vivienne too as apart of the package. I was almost ready to put he CD down for a while after seeinghim live 3 times, listening to the CD a couple of hundred times, then news of the US tour came out and its right back in the CD player. This next tourI think we may get an opera singeron stage for Eskimo Friend. Imagine that.

I have very fond memories of the Algarve. Beautiful.

Dello
12-22-2003, 12:48 PM
Hello to moonflower and dinis! I visited your country two years ago and it was very beautiful. Then, some guy IN A REDJACKETtried to sell me hash...THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY!smileys/smiley3.gifsmileys/smiley4.gif(no I didn't buy it!) Anyways, welcome to the igloo and I hope to hear from you guys more often. Oh and Damien Rocks!

Cheers, Happy Holidays, and Bon Dia!

Dello

The Weatherman
12-22-2003, 01:19 PM
Hello and Welcome Moonflower & Dinis!smileys/smiley1.gif