PDA

View Full Version : Tabs for Lisa’s "love hurts"

LostCause
07-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Does anyone got this?? Its in the mp3s. I'm at work now, butI'll give it try when I get home. I dont think mine is 100% perfect so I need some help with it. But it would be really nice if one of you had it done..

It kinda reminds me of the way many of Ben Harpers songs is played, if that gives you any help..

Jgrg1984
07-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Type it into the seach on ultimate-guitar.com. Theres a decent tab there i think.

Jgrg1984
07-30-2004, 02:43 PM
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/e/everly_brothers/love_h (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/e/everly_brothers/love_hurts_crd.htm) urts_crd.htm

heres the link...i just listened to the version that i have for the strumming and hammering and such.

If you need more help let me know

LostCause
07-30-2004, 03:01 PM
This is what I thought..:

C&nbsp ; Am F?&nbs p;G?

E----------------------------------------------------------- ------B----1---------1---------1--------------3------------- ------------G----0---------2---------2--------------4------- ------------------D----2---------2-----3---3---3--2--5---5-- ----------------------A-3--3--3--2---0---------3------------ -5-------------------------E-------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Maybe we'll need a capo on some fret I dont know..

Any comments??

LostCause
07-30-2004, 03:02 PM
Wow!! that didnt come out right...smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

Jgrg1984
07-30-2004, 03:08 PM
I saw them play it live in may at beacon theatre and it looked like paul just played basic open chords no capolike the tab that i sent had. Hit the root notes once then strum the chord. and then theres a little hammer thing for the c and d chord. Its hard to explain. Ill try to tab it out if i get the chance. Just try to fool around with it

LostCause
07-30-2004, 03:10 PM
I think it starts with hammering on 3rd fret A, then play C. Then you hammer on 3rd and 2nd fret A, then play Am. Then you hammer 2nd and 3rd fret on D, then play F?? (033210). Then hammer 3rd and 2nd on D, then play G? (055430).

Did you get it?? Haha....smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

Hope someone could do the rest out of this.. Im not good at tabbing. This is my first..!!

LostCause
07-30-2004, 03:12 PM
Are you sure it was G - Em - C - D instead of my C - Am - F - G ??

Jgrg1984
07-30-2004, 03:19 PM
Actually playing your way sounds good too. More like the way paul plays it... i didnt really pay attention to what he was playing when i saw him play it... i was too busy being blown away by the whole concert

listening to it again...the way i said to play it isnt right at all

LostCause
07-30-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanks! I've seen many tabs around the net for this song. Its been played by so many artists. But not many of the tabs are accurate to paul and lisa's.

.. I'm sure the concert was really good.smileys/smiley1.gif

Jgrg1984
07-30-2004, 03:32 PM
The concert being good might be the understatement of the century. Whole crowd as practically speechless after the show. I dont even know how to come even close to adequately describing how good it truly was.

Good luck with the song, if i make any progress ill be sure to make it known

LostCause
07-30-2004, 03:48 PM
The concert being good might be the understatement of the century. Whole crowd as practically speechless after the show. I dont even know how to come even close to adequately describing how good it truly was.

Good luck with the song, if i make any progress ill be sure to make it known

smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifIm sure you had a wonderfull time!! I love going to concerts too. Have some few beers and fall in love with the music and the moment.

Please let me know if you figure out the rest of the song..!! Im not a superstar on guitar.. And hopefully someone else gives it a try aswell!!

Anyway, have a good weekend! Finally Friday..smileys/smiley32.gif