PDA

View Full Version : Damo Videos

gomesarthur
08-26-2004, 02:34 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download the Blower's Daughter video( The one made for TV)? Thanks!

arthur gomes

idiosynful
08-26-2004, 07:59 AM
Yahoo! Launch has a bunch of Damien vids, he was a featured artist there a few months back (whoo!)

launch.yahoo.com

This sit might also have a link to it..somewhere..
Good luck!

Wheels
08-26-2004, 09:54 AM
There are video's of it in the VIDEOS section... don't know which one you want...

Banjaxed
08-26-2004, 10:35 AM
There are video's of it in the VIDEOS section... don't know which one you want...

i'd imagine he's looking for the official blowers daughter video. i think it's based around some people sitting on a couch or something. think i caught the last 5 seconds of it once on tv.

i don't know anywhere that it's available.

Loveless
08-26-2004, 11:01 AM
If you've ever seen Wheat's video for "Don't I Hold You".. its almost exactly like that.

gomesarthur
08-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Yes, it's the official one. I will check out the Lauch page, but I wanted to get from someplace where i coulddownload it.

idiosynful
08-27-2004, 05:00 AM

...hmm...I didn't think of that...http://eskimofriends.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

...so is there another Blowers Daughter video besides the black and white one? Of the band in a studio-typeish setting?

mestonf
08-27-2004, 08:07 AM
yeah i have a short copy of the video (so does cille because she gave it to me!) It is only a minute or so with basiclally loads of people kissing, you don't actually see damo. IMHO its not excellent!

Loveless
08-27-2004, 02:54 PM
the black & white video is just them performing The Blower's Daughter for the AOL Sessions.

the official video is the one with all the couple's kissing, etc (parts of it are black & white and parts are in colour). Damien doesn't appear in the video at all, but there is a girl wearing a mask in it, maybe it's Lisa, maybe it isn't...

http://www.irishmusiccentral.com/damienrice/pdvd_tbd_004--.jpg

cille
08-27-2004, 04:43 PM
from the snippet i've got (mentioned by felix above) it's nothing too interesting. and yes, it does look a lot like lisa's skinny little self, doesn't it? smileys/smiley1.gif

hollowrose
08-28-2004, 01:15 AM
oh i love that video

i wanna download it too smileys/smiley1.gif

moby
08-29-2004, 05:06 AM
That mask is a bit scary. The black and white adds to it. Looks a but like
lisa, the hair and the frame.

Maybe it's damo in disguise. smileys/smiley36.gif

SisterMidnight
09-05-2004, 09:20 PM
http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/default.asp?artistID=1099342

I don't remember seeing a link to this anywhere on the site so here's the link to Damien's artist's page on Launch.com They have an exclusive in-studio performance of Volcano with just him and Vyvienne and an interview. I think the videos may have been from the AOL sessions but not sure, but they have Volcano, Blowers Daughter and Delicate, as well as the Cannonball video. This was where I first discovered Damien's music. smileys/smiley1.gif

I've never seen the other Blower's Daughtervideo. smileys/smiley6.gifEdited by: SisterMidnight

Angela
09-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Wow. I'd never seen the 2004 ones. The 2003 ones are indeed fromthe AOL sessions.