PDA

View Full Version : IS IT ME....

Servalan
09-07-2004, 09:43 PM
....or is everyone on here younger than me??! (I'm 27)

Everyone seems to rave onabout how 'good looking' and 'gorgeous' Damien is! Yes, we know....but isn't the music more important?smileys/smiley5.gif

cille
09-07-2004, 09:57 PM
smileys/smiley36.gif

i'm actually older than you - 29 summers - and of course music is the most important thing. but i do think it's ok to talk about damien's hotness here - i mean, where else could we? apoligize if we get too giggly about that sometimes...smileys/smiley9.gif

ali*
09-07-2004, 10:02 PM
hey welcome! no, you're definately not the eldest, but since damiens rise in popularity, lots more members have joined,anda lot of theaspects of damiens music have already been discussed, there are plenty of interesting topics in the Music section, especially the earlier threads when everything was fresher. feel free to root around and dig up any good ones that got swept aside!
ali
xxx

ali*
09-07-2004, 10:04 PM
i meant damien rice section smileys/smiley9.gif

Bumpman
09-07-2004, 11:19 PM
Uh oh, you're in trouble, you non-descriptive topic title putter upper you

cille
09-07-2004, 11:48 PM
smileys/smiley36.gif

jenn fox
09-08-2004, 02:17 AM
I'll be 25 in october...we're not old.smileys/smiley1.gif And i think we like to discuss all things damien here and just generally be with other nice eskimos.

SisterMidnight
09-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Nah, I'm reeaally old! You're still a pup! http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

Guys, I don't think we need to apologize, though. I know you're just trying to be polite and friendly but I've noticed this... you come here at the start because of Damien's music, but it quickly goes beyond that doesn't it? We're here because we all love Damien but the igloo becomes more of a social group where people develop friendships and enjoy discussing all kinds of things... especially how hot Damien is! smileys/smiley17.gifNah, just kiddin'! I don't see a lot of that, honestly, but it does come up from time to time.

But welcome to the madness anyway, Leanne! smileys/smiley31.gif(We'll turn her into a sh*te-posting whore in no time!smileys/smiley2.gif)

mestonf
09-08-2004, 04:55 PM
i'm 17 and donsies 14!

Servalan
09-08-2004, 09:27 PM
PAH!! Come on, I want ages! Thanks for the welcome, all, btw. I've been reading the Eskimo Friends board for a long time, but I post regularly on another forum and don't really have time for two of 'em.

You're a friendly bunch, I enjoy all of your posts,but you do get the odd twit from time to time. smileys/smiley36.gif

HAHA!!! I've just discovered an emoticon with a black eye! Ooh, you're a posh lot over here, aren't you?!smileys/smiley18.gif

mestonf
09-08-2004, 09:29 PM
PAH!!* Come on, I want ages!* Thanks for the welcome, all, btw.* I've been reading the Eskimo Friends board for a long time, but I post regularly on another forum and don't really have time for two of 'em.

You're a friendly bunch, I enjoy all of your posts,*but you do get the odd twit from time to time. smileys/smiley36.gif

HAHA!!!* I've just discovered an emoticon with a black eye!* Ooh, you're a posh lot over here, aren't you?!smileys/smiley18.gif

yeah that odd twit comes in the name of unbashed but i wouldn't worry no twits here we are all really nice!

fmmc
09-11-2004, 03:51 PM
aww feel the love.*feels like a group hug moment*smileys/smiley17.gif

Charcoal
09-12-2004, 12:46 AM
I'm 26!!! And I'm really just into the music, and, I really don't think he's anything to write home about, and this is after numerous drinky poos and supermacs!!!!!

cille
09-12-2004, 03:25 PM
I really don't think he's anything to write home about

ok, let me quote my favourite dude:

'well, yeah, that's just like... your.. opinion, man!'smileys/smiley36.gifEdited by: cillecille

Hannah650
09-12-2004, 03:40 PM
smileys/smiley36.gifwell said cille!

Livo
09-12-2004, 05:23 PM
i'm 15. and yeah damien's cute but i prefer glen hansard, as you would have found out if you stay long.smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

sarahukuk
09-12-2004, 05:37 PM
is he the one with the ginger hair and beard? coz i saw a pic but im not sure if its him or notEdited by: sarahukuk

The Pink Girly
09-12-2004, 06:28 PM
smileys/smiley36.gif

i'm actually older than you - 29 summers - and of course music is the most important thing. but i do think it's ok to talk about damien's hotness here - i mean, where else could we? apoligize if we get too giggly about that sometimes...smileys/smiley9.gif

sh*t cille you're 29?!?! god i never knew that.thought you were like 16! sorry hope thats not an insult!i think its really cool that its not all just teens on this site!

go you guys!!smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley4.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif

The Pink Girly
09-12-2004, 06:31 PM
....or is everyone on here younger than me??! (I'm 27)

Everyone seems to rave onabout how 'good looking' and 'gorgeous' Damien is! Yes, we know....but isn't the music more important?smileys/smiley5.gif

and i happen to agree that the music is way more important. i wud marry him for that only

smileys/smiley9.gif

#Ian#
09-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Yeah, Glen would be the ging.

cille
09-12-2004, 07:06 PM
smileys/smiley36.gif

sh*t cille you're 29?!?! god i never knew that.thought you were like 16! sorry hope thats not an insult!

smileys/smiley3.gif

well, what can i say... young at heart...childish even?

damn! maybe i should grow up finally... nah, wouldn't know how...smileys/smiley11.gifhttp://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

sarahukuk
09-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Yeah, Glen would be the ging.

i think he looks a bit like avid merion smileys/smiley36.gif(no offence to his fans)

shane_b
09-12-2004, 08:59 PM
aint it hillarious when people admire someone else for there hot looks aswell as there talent, i mean the pop world is all about looks nowdays and image, surely ugly people can make good music aswell lol

mestonf
09-12-2004, 09:35 PM
aint it hillarious when people admire someone else for there hot looks aswell as there talent, i mean the pop world is all about looks nowdays and image, surely ugly people can make good music aswell lol

well unfortuantely didn't look like michelle mcmanus got very far smileys/smiley36.gif so shane you are right!

Hannah650
09-12-2004, 10:01 PM
surely ugly people can make good music aswell lol

Take note of the latter bit felix, thats prolly why she was such a flopsmileys/smiley36.gif

Trustme even if damo wasnt so damn gorgeous, his music would still be magnificent! I didnt know what he looked like for yonks, but iwas already hooked on O so would be too late to change me mind - even if he wasnt so blessed in the looks dept!

Wozza
09-12-2004, 11:09 PM
Well I dont think 'damo' is gorgeous but I am a bloke smileys/smiley17.gif

The only reason I am here is the music... smileys/smiley2.gif