PDA

View Full Version : she KNOWS him!

The Pink Girly
09-17-2004, 07:28 PM
omg guys i dont know if im being really naive and you all know him too but.....

theres a new girl in my year who lives REALLY close to damo and her babysitter used to go out with him! so she knows him!!!!

HE'S LIKE BBEEN TO HER HOUSE! she said her mum offered him tea and hes like "could i have a boiling water and lemon please?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was a bit sceptical to begin with but she knows loads about him and has been to loads of his gigs and it was really obvious she isnt lying! shes really nice 2.

i was in such a state of shock...still am really!

is it me or it that SOOOOOOOOOO cool?!?!?!?!? smileys/smiley4.gif

Hannah650
09-17-2004, 07:34 PM
aw that is mighty amy! Lucky girl....and no we're not jealous at allsmileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

WeeAngel
09-17-2004, 07:40 PM
HE'S LIKE BBEEN TO HER HOUSE! she said her mum offered him tea and hes like "could i have a boiling water and lemon please?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooooo professional!!

Lemonhead
09-17-2004, 07:56 PM
he asked for lemon!!!smileys/smiley4.gif

smileys/smiley36.gif

graves
09-17-2004, 08:13 PM
I don't want to sound rude but I think we should respect Damo's personal life and not discuss it here... You might want to check out Forum Guidelines... smileys/smiley2.gif

mestonf
09-18-2004, 12:09 AM
true graves, true my friend but that is cool though pnik girly!

*Killian*
09-18-2004, 12:11 AM
so this girl is in celbridge then??? wonder if i know her? smileys/smiley2.gif

The Pink Girly
09-19-2004, 09:09 PM
um i didnt ask the name of the place, she boards you see

sorry to break the rules guys! im not a bad person, really!smileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

Juzzza
09-20-2004, 08:57 AM
I was playing last night at the 'Splash' (surf club bar) and played Volcano and Cannonball in my set, afterwards an Irish guy came up to me and said I was the first person he had met who had heard of Damien Rice!!! He said he knows him and used to live by him and when he was in Juniper they used to hang out together and he even travelled to London with a group of friends to support Juniper and they all hung out with Damo and the band after the gig!!!

Quality