PDA

View Full Version : Cannonball on "The O.C"

Aime
09-18-2004, 08:08 PM
so i'm sure all you nice intellectual eskimo's dont watch the o.c cause it is absolute trash (but so addictive and adam brody is so pretty) anyways last week cannonball was being played in it and i thought yay damien and the irishness a few seconds later the thrills were on it... i suppose they used the irish link on purpose or maybe it was just a coincedence but it was real cool!!!

thats all.

*Killian*
09-18-2004, 08:10 PM
yeh ahem....i saw it.....smileys/smiley9.gif

cannonball was also played on NY-LON last weekEdited by: *Killian*

Aime
09-18-2004, 08:13 PM
oh dont be so embarrassed its a good programme... helluva lot better than one tree fecking hill!!!

why cant people see/understand chad michael murray is not hot! adam brody and damien rice are hot... chad micheal murray is not!!!

its so annoying i know whats gonna happen in the oc and noone will let me tell them... i'm going to explode!!!

*Killian*
09-18-2004, 08:15 PM
dont even think about tellin me!

Aime
09-18-2004, 08:19 PM
dammit!! but the new ad gives it all away anyways!!

actually - while on the subject (although now its not damien related so we're not really on the subject) does anyone know whatthe song that they play at the END credtits of the o.c is? i know the opening credits is california by phantom planet but i really wanna find out the kinda slow song at the end credits - PLEASE HELP ME!!!

*Killian*
09-18-2004, 08:23 PM
u can buy the soundtrack on cd,probly on that

i think i seen this series before on TG4 ages ago tho...i forget evrytin that happens though so again, dont tell me! smileys/smiley36.gif

Aime
09-18-2004, 08:24 PM
grrrrrr smileys/smiley17.gif

*Killian*
09-18-2004, 08:26 PM
i kno bout summer and seth!

Milo
09-19-2004, 08:18 AM
There's a website that lists every song played on the OC.

CAn't remember the address but if you do a search for Music From The OC you should get it

Adam Brody is celebratory. He should be king.

Loveless
09-19-2004, 09:34 AM
www.theocshow.com/theocmusic.htm (http://www.theocshow.com/theocmusic.htm)

Episode 17 - "The Rivals"

* "Boom Box" by Mosquitos
* "Come Into Our Room" by Clinic
* "The Spoils Of The Spoiled" by The New Amsterdams
* "Cannonball" by Damien Rice
* "Big Sur" by The Thrills

Loveless
09-19-2004, 09:41 AM
"Honey And The moon" by Joseph Arthur is the song at the end of O.C. I think.

here's another useful link The O.C. Episode Guide
www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideSummary/showid-169 (http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideSummary/showid-16960/The_OC/) 60/The_OC/

Aime
09-19-2004, 05:54 PM
ahh! your a legend! thanks smileys/smiley4.gif

Tess
09-19-2004, 07:34 PM
oooh yeah i heard damien rice and jumped around alot telling lots of ppl lol!! he's gettin great publicity! and the oc rules- never b ashamed of it!! and the guy who plays seph is FIT! smileys/smiley17.gif