PDA

View Full Version : hi! i’m from New York City & love Damie

damoninnyc
12-13-2002, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know when Damien is gonna come to the United States. It seems like I'm the only person in New York that has heard of this guy. I think he's absolutely amazing and I'm trying to introduce him to everyone I know. I know most of you that are reading this live in ireland and wherever else in Europe, but if you want to listen to some other great musicians, download some ben harper, jack johnson and david gray. All amazing. Thanks!

damoninnyc
12-13-2002, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know when Damien is gonna come to the United States. It seems like I'm the only person in New York that has heard of this guy. I think he's absolutely amazing and I'm trying to introduce him to everyone I know. I know most of you that are reading this live in ireland and wherever else in Europe, but if you want to listen to some other great musicians, download some ben harper, jack johnson and david gray. All amazing. Thanks!

illyad
12-13-2002, 11:55 AM
I think Damien is heading over to America in the New Year!

illyad
12-13-2002, 11:55 AM
I think Damien is heading over to America in the New Year!

Gatsby
12-13-2002, 06:47 PM
i may just about have heard of david gray lol!

he is the biggest selling artist in ireland after white ladder!

just curious but how did you find out about damien?

Gatsby
12-13-2002, 06:47 PM
i may just about have heard of david gray lol!

he is the biggest selling artist in ireland after white ladder!

just curious but how did you find out about damien?

damoninnyc
12-14-2002, 11:55 AM
:) Yeah, I figured you guys know about david gray... Anyway, I think i might have heard about damien from someone that posted on gray's website. I've just had such a hard time finding mp3's, other than the one's from O and the Blower's daughter. I really want to hear some of his other work. I'm gonna head to the Virgin Megastore in times square today and see if they have any of his other stuff... doubt it though. :(

damoninnyc
12-14-2002, 11:55 AM
:) Yeah, I figured you guys know about david gray... Anyway, I think i might have heard about damien from someone that posted on gray's website. I've just had such a hard time finding mp3's, other than the one's from O and the Blower's daughter. I really want to hear some of his other work. I'm gonna head to the Virgin Megastore in times square today and see if they have any of his other stuff... doubt it though. :(