PDA

View Full Version : Damien anti-irish?

fmmc
10-03-2004, 07:42 PM
Yeah it sounds stupid doesn't it but a friend of mine insists that is.she says he supposodly hates irish people and is really nasty when he comes over here.her words not minesmileys/smiley5.gif

i know he's irish and so does she.but just to clear it up has anyone else heard something like that about him?

Aime
10-03-2004, 08:28 PM
no thats horrible... well he was nice to me and my mate when we met him and we were clearly irish so...

although i've heard of plenty of people who have friends who know him (i know thats really confusing) and they all said he was up himself and not a nice person i firmly choose do disagree with this. i'd say he can just be a bit moody sometimes but i mean... how could anyone whos not a nice person write such wonderful songs like delicate and the blowers daughter 2?????

pamela
10-03-2004, 08:36 PM
i dont think he's a bad person. but moody, oh yes !

cille
10-03-2004, 08:39 PM
doesn't he usually say he's not anti anything?smileys/smiley36.gif

Hendrik
10-03-2004, 09:10 PM
how could anyone whos not a nice person write such wonderful songs like delicate and the blowers daughter 2?????

Saddam Hussein wrote love novels in his freetime - really. So what? smileys/smiley36.gif

Hendrik
10-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Maybe Damo just discovered some other or better (in his opinion) mentalities in foreign countries, who knows? smileys/smiley1.gif smileys/smiley2.gif

Didn't Glen Hansard insult irish teenagers, who buy his cd's as well, a while ago? Read that. Edited by: Hendrik

cille
10-03-2004, 09:14 PM
how could anyone whos not a nice person write such wonderful songs like delicate and the blowers daughter 2?????

Saddam Hussein wrote love novels in his freetime - really. So what? smileys/smiley36.gif

were they any good...?

Hendrik
10-03-2004, 09:15 PM

were they any good...?

Nope, from what I've heard...smileys/smiley36.gif

cille
10-03-2004, 09:19 PM

were they any good...?

Nope, from what I've heard...smileys/smiley36.gif

sometimes you wish some people had stuck to their hobbies, right...?

like, hitler stuck to painting (even if he sucked at it), saddam to his arab barbara cartland novels or george walker bush to preaching in a church and not from the white house...http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/smileys/smiley5.gif

Hendrik
10-03-2004, 09:21 PM
Oh so true, Cille. smileys/smiley18.gif

administrator
10-03-2004, 10:18 PM
k, that's definitely not true about damien!