PDA

View Full Version : Im a bit sh*t with PCs

MarkRooney
10-04-2004, 05:53 PM
so how the f**k can i get all these trax u all get lol

cnpubwear
10-04-2004, 06:23 PM
the easiest way to get some is go on the mp3 page and dl those, right click on the link, save target as and you can listen to em after with a win mplayer, real player or winamp.

if you want whole shows you can get them via the hub or the ftp. for more info visit damohub.org and damienricetrading.tk or the trading forum here

MarkRooney
10-04-2004, 06:38 PM
thanx, and thanx to cecille as well

The Pink Girly
10-05-2004, 08:52 PM
im liking your style mark, no one swears around here!! i really swear too much so i like to hear other people do it so i dont feel too foul mouthed! smileys/smiley36.gif

HOORAH FOR SWEARING! smileys/smiley36.gif

ok ok im a bad person....SO SHOOT ME!smileys/smiley2.gif

cille
10-05-2004, 09:01 PM
i f**king swear like a f**king f**ker all the f**king time but i don't do it here cause you just get all those f**king *'s instead if the cusswords smileys/smiley2.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif Edited by: cillecille

The Pink Girly
10-06-2004, 09:28 PM
smileys/smiley36.gifYAY a fellow swearer! (you were'nt kidding were u?!?!? lol smileys/smiley36.gif)i actually cant stop! i try to for a day and it lasts about 2mins! ah well, lifes a bitch.

i agree that the *'s are tres annoying but i canny control myself!

hmmmmm does feck come out with those things??! i wonder???

The Pink Girly
10-06-2004, 09:29 PM
smileys/smiley4.gifHOORAH! WE CAN SAY FECK!!!!!

FECK FECK FECK FECK FECK FECKING FECK FECK!!!smileys/smiley36.gif

i know im easily pleased!

cille
10-06-2004, 09:59 PM
hehe

i remember when i was like 4 or 5 the teachers at kindergarten told me i wasn't allowed to swear and i all of a sudden realised that some people didn't like certain words and i found that rather odd - i went home and asked my parents: 'can i swear at home?' and they said 'yes' and i found it really odd that some people actually hated it so much..

shane_b
10-06-2004, 10:04 PM
it's dead funny about swearing, cos when your with your mates you swear, but when i'm around my mum, i got to swear but i say somethin else instead which is the start of a swear word, but then becomes a random word n when i type on the internet i next swear on msn or owt i always *** it it's well weird

ok too enrolled in talkin about swearing forgot to tell you where u can get tracks, try kazaa just search damien rice, there's some good stuff on there, but a few are just not damien rice, but i can easily tell (only got about 5 that was not him)Edited by: shane_b

MarkRooney
10-07-2004, 06:40 PM
ive got most of his stuff already its juss some i havnt and i dont know how to use that mad crop file thing

The Pink Girly
10-14-2004, 09:12 PM
when im around people my age i naturally swear even if there are adults there too! its quite bad! smileys/smiley36.gif

rileyf
10-15-2004, 12:41 PM
thats f*u*c*king aweful

The Pink Girly
10-17-2004, 09:19 PM
do i detect a hint of sarcasm in your tone?!!? smileys/smiley36.gif

what i mean is that if im sitting with my cousin and my granny i swear without thinking coz shes there and so my granny gets cross!!smileys/smiley36.gifahh well.smileys/smiley1.gif