PDA

View Full Version : Pedestrian

cprolsen
10-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Does anyone know of a website or anything of these guys? I know they open for Damien on 10-4-03 in LA. I would love to find out more about them. If anyone knows anything let me know please.

thanks

sezmo
10-08-2004, 04:03 PM
www.pedestrianmusic.org (http://www.pedestrianmusic.org)

Their singer Joel Shearer opened for Damien last year in Utrecht. Just on his own though, no band with him. He was really good! I bought a couple of Pedestrian CDs after the gig. Nice stuff. smileys/smiley1.gifEdited by: sezmo

jenn fox
10-11-2004, 06:57 AM
Yeah I saw Pedestrian open for Damien twice and I did like them...the
only thing was that the music was much louder than the mike so I
couldn't hear the words much but they were really good. And they
were cool because...as I remember it...they only sell their music over
the internet as to keep it theirs, keep creative control, and so on, so
that was honorable.

Edited by: jenn fox

eskimo_friendly
10-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Yes! I saw them open for Damien at Vicar Street last December and I loved them. I bought their CD at the gig and Joel signed it for me smileys/smiley1.gif

But where the hell are they gone? I've been checking their website regularly since then but no still no sign of any releases or Irish gigs.

Joel also plays guitar for Alanis on all of her albums.

Donsie B!
10-17-2004, 05:32 PM
my friend has there cd i'll get a report back 2 u..

cille
10-17-2004, 08:37 PM
i like the electric album from whjat i can hear online

Donsie B!
10-21-2004, 06:07 PM
they're quite good!

Aime
10-24-2004, 08:45 PM
i thought one of their songs was hilarious cause at the end he just kept repeating something over and over... oh what was the line... it was the song about breaking up getting back together breaking up and its a really good song but at the end he just says this one line over and over and he gets really into and i know its disrespectful to laugh about a pretty song like that but me and my sis were so hyper to be seeing damien.. (she got to see him in san fransisco and brought me back a poster!!!)

Hannah650
10-24-2004, 08:47 PM
i know its disrespectful to laugh about a pretty song like that but me and my sis were so hyper to be seeing damien..

And still are by the sounds of itsmileys/smiley36.gifEdited by: Hannah650

jenn fox
10-26-2004, 01:25 AM
Hey, I was at that San Francisco show!

Aime
10-28-2004, 06:50 PM
lol thats madness!! no no i've calmed down now.. that show was nearly a year ago so... i'm now hyper that i got to meet him at the whelans gig!!! that was fun!! even if he did have to run away from us straight after so we didnt get to talk to him...