PDA

View Full Version : my new little man

Tracey
11-13-2004, 12:10 AM
just on line to say that my little man(son) of 3 weeks of age loves damo also! he nods off to delicate, gets excited to amie and nods off to eskimo. its so cool to have him like the same music as i do! i know i'm supposed to think that he's the best thing since bread has been sliced in the free world but well he is! and he likes damo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by: Tracey

mestonf
11-13-2004, 12:16 AM
man thats soo cool!

Wheels
11-13-2004, 12:16 AM
smileys/smiley36.gif Awwww. smileys/smiley17.gif Congrats! smileys/smiley32.gif

Jgrg1984
11-13-2004, 05:02 AM
that is awesome. his music knows no boundries. also thats a good sign for his future tastes perhaps. no good charlotte for this kid.

cneill
11-13-2004, 05:15 AM
unbelievable!! he must be brilliant!! 3 weeks old and he "nods off to delicate"!! you must have him tested for brilliant friggin geniusness!!

sorry that was mean, i'm feeling like a jerk tonight.

good for him! seriously. i'm sure it's a helluva lot better than having to listen to veggie tales or somethingEdited by: cneill

SisterMidnight
11-13-2004, 06:11 AM
just on line to say that my little man(son) of 3 weeks of age loves damo also! he nods off to delicate, gets excited to amie and nods off to eskimo. its so cool to have him like the same music as i do! i know i'm supposed to think that he's the best thing since bread has been sliced in the free world but well he is! and he likes damo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww! My little guy used to only fall asleep to Nirvana - Nevermind smileys/smiley5.gifI know! But really only Nevermind... tried mellow stuff he didn't like it, other good heavier stuff (Hendrix, etc.) but it had to be Nirvana! He absorbed all the lyrics and knows them by heart through osmosis. smileys/smiley4.gifI still remember him all wrapped up in his blanket swinging away in his little baby swing to "Smells Like Teen Spirit"...

And it washis birthday today and he just turned 13!! smileys/smiley3.gifLove him up while ya can, honey, they grow up fast! smileys/smiley19.gif

Failing Upwards
11-13-2004, 07:56 AM
that is awesome. his music knows no boundries. also thats a good sign for his future tastes perhaps. no good charlotte for this kid.

That's pretty harsh, I don't listen to them any more but I used to, what would be wrong with a kid that likes them and everything else?

Jgrg1984
11-13-2004, 03:13 PM

That's pretty harsh, I don't listen to them any more but I used to, what would be wrong with a kid that likes them and everything else?

...to each his own. i just dont have any respect for them as musicians at all.

Hannah650
11-13-2004, 03:13 PM
very very cool lil man ya got there Tracey!

LILY
11-13-2004, 05:28 PM
My 4 year old daughter signs along with "I remember " when
she is sitting in the back of the car. I watch her in the rearview
mirror carefull not to disturb her . Ahhh moments....

Hannah650
11-13-2004, 06:04 PM
awh i want a weekid just so i can train him/her to sing along with Damo's songs.

Krystian
11-13-2004, 08:17 PM
My 4 year old daughter signs along with "I remember " when
she is sitting in the back of the car. I watch her in the rearview
mirror carefull not to disturb her . Ahhh moments....

awww!

cille
11-13-2004, 08:20 PM
just on line to say that my little man(son) of 3 weeks of age loves damo also! he nods off to delicate, gets excited to amie and nods off to eskimo. its so cool to have him like the same music as i do! i know i'm supposed to think that he's the best thing since bread has been sliced in the free world but well he is! and he likes damo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh congrats tracey! i can't imagine the feelings you must go through these first days of your parenthood.

great that he likes your music now, but you just wait till he becomes a teenager smileys/smiley2.gif'oh no, mummie, not that bloody damien bastard again, i hate him!!'smileys/smiley36.gif

The Pink Girly
11-13-2004, 09:03 PM
smileys/smiley36.gif

tracey im so happy for you!smileys/smiley4.gif my lil bro is four and he sings along to maroon 5 she will be loved which i think is pretty cool. smileys/smiley9.gifi dont really listen to damo much with him though. hes more of a busted/mcfly guy!

Donsie B!
11-15-2004, 08:13 PM
yay!smileys/smiley4.gif