PDA

View Full Version : Volcano live?

JJ72
12-18-2002, 04:43 PM
Does ne1 have an mp3 or sum form of "volcano" from a live gig, coz it was deffo the best song he did live??? pleez help :o)

JJ72
12-18-2002, 04:43 PM
Does ne1 have an mp3 or sum form of "volcano" from a live gig, coz it was deffo the best song he did live??? pleez help :o)

illyad
12-18-2002, 04:59 PM
Sorry, I don't have a live gig version, but there is a great live (acoustic) version on the album Undercurrents, I don't know if it's available in Great Britain, but it's well worth checking out, there are lots of acoustic versions of songs by Damien (Volcano + Blower's Daughter), Glen Hansard (Your Face), Gemma Hayes (Cannot stop the wheel + Evening Sun), Mundy, The Devlins, Tom McRae and the list goes on. It's a double Cd, and was recordedby Galway Bay fm.

illyad
12-18-2002, 04:59 PM
Sorry, I don't have a live gig version, but there is a great live (acoustic) version on the album Undercurrents, I don't know if it's available in Great Britain, but it's well worth checking out, there are lots of acoustic versions of songs by Damien (Volcano + Blower's Daughter), Glen Hansard (Your Face), Gemma Hayes (Cannot stop the wheel + Evening Sun), Mundy, The Devlins, Tom McRae and the list goes on. It's a double Cd, and was recordedby Galway Bay fm.

Gatsby
12-18-2002, 08:32 PM
i have it, bad quality version from the olympia gig

will be on my website soon but i might lend it to emmet ;)

Gatsby
12-18-2002, 08:32 PM
i have it, bad quality version from the olympia gig

will be on my website soon but i might lend it to emmet ;)