PDA

View Full Version : Volcano Cover Version

ali whitton
11-24-2004, 09:48 AM
Hey,

Just thought some of you might like to have a listen to my band's cover version of volcano. It's on our site as an mp3. Follow this link: www.aliwhitton.co.uk/music.htm (http://www.aliwhitton.co.uk/music.htm)

Please have a listen to some of my own stuff while you're theresmileys/smiley2.gif

much love

Ali

x

soda
11-24-2004, 09:58 AM
Sounds great. Only heard Volcano and Poet&Spaceman, though. When I'm at home I'll download the other mp3's and listen to them again. Thnx. And the band pictures on the sitelook great!

mestonf
11-24-2004, 05:20 PM
cheers ali smileys/smiley1.gif

Vienna
11-25-2004, 02:22 PM
oooh i'll definitely go and have a listen to that!

Ali, hey how r u? now when are you gonna start doing some shows around the country?? smileys/smiley2.gif like bristol maybe?? smileys/smiley17.gif

ali whitton
11-25-2004, 05:01 PM
oooh i'll definitely go and have a listen to that!

Ali, hey how r u? now when are you gonna start doing some shows around the country?? smileys/smiley2.gif like bristol maybe?? smileys/smiley17.gif

Hey vienna,

I'm not too bad. I think next year if things go right for us we'll try and do some kinda small tour but it's just finding the funding... smileys/smiley5.gifit's very hard to do. The debut album will be out after xmas though and i'm looking forward to having that outta the way.However itfeels like we've been cursed lately. I had my tonsils out and it's taking frustratingly ages to get well enough to sing again, and poor Lee (lead guitar) has got a kind of liver disease which makes him very tired and not well enough to travel etc...

all in all though, i'm still writing and we're growing in performance and production so hopefully someone will notice sooner or later smileys/smiley2.gif

How are you? Still listenin to lots of damo...?

Hope you're well

x x

Angela
11-25-2004, 05:06 PM
Good to see you here, Ali. I was just listening to 'Something I Might Never Know' a few minutes ago! smileys/smiley3.gif

Ugh about the tonsils smileys/smiley19.gifTake your time to heal! Better now than trouble later on. And speedy recovery to Lee, too. Soon enough you'll all be fine again! smileys/smiley4.gif