PDA

View Full Version : Bootlegs

Jazzdigs
01-05-2003, 06:10 PM
hey everyone. Damien Rice fan from Miami, Florida here. that's right, the States. some of us do have good taste in music, you know. =)

I've always hungered for live recordings of musicians I respect. Damien is the latest on that list. I have few live songs, care of www.eskimofriends.com (""), but I still long for a full length, beginning to end bootleg. will anyone be willing to send me one if I provide blank CD's and postage? or, I have a pretty good collection of Radiohead, Tori Amos, and Ben Folds (solo) if someone is interested in a trade.

either way, I need to get my hands on a full length show. can somebody here help me out?

Mike

Jazzdigs
01-05-2003, 06:10 PM
hey everyone. Damien Rice fan from Miami, Florida here. that's right, the States. some of us do have good taste in music, you know. =)

I've always hungered for live recordings of musicians I respect. Damien is the latest on that list. I have few live songs, care of www.eskimofriends.com (""), but I still long for a full length, beginning to end bootleg. will anyone be willing to send me one if I provide blank CD's and postage? or, I have a pretty good collection of Radiohead, Tori Amos, and Ben Folds (solo) if someone is interested in a trade.

either way, I need to get my hands on a full length show. can somebody here help me out?

Mike

springstein66
01-07-2003, 12:14 PM
Looking for boots from damien as well.

Please contact me privatly for my tradinglist.

nikospringstein@gmx.net ("")

cheers from austria

niko

springstein66
01-07-2003, 12:14 PM
Looking for boots from damien as well.

Please contact me privatly for my tradinglist.

nikospringstein@gmx.net ("")

cheers from austria

niko

dara
01-09-2003, 01:35 PM
see my message in the mp3 section should keep ya happy for a while

dara
01-09-2003, 01:35 PM
see my message in the mp3 section should keep ya happy for a while