PDA

View Full Version : MP3’s???

robbie
01-07-2003, 03:23 AM
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has any MP3 links for some of Damiens other songs? I've seen Hallelujah, on Eskimofriend s- class and thanks.

But what about Happy Christmas (War is Over) which has been played on the radio alot but I can't find the album for? and I know Lisa has been heard alot lately too...

Anyone know where they can be found or if they are going to go up onto Eskimo friends?

Cheers,

/R

robbie
01-07-2003, 03:23 AM
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has any MP3 links for some of Damiens other songs? I've seen Hallelujah, on Eskimofriend s- class and thanks.

But what about Happy Christmas (War is Over) which has been played on the radio alot but I can't find the album for? and I know Lisa has been heard alot lately too...

Anyone know where they can be found or if they are going to go up onto Eskimo friends?

Cheers,

/R

administrator
01-07-2003, 05:38 AM
heya rob,

i got that album in hmv in cork for 10 euros.

if someone has a recording of get the party started, recorded from ray darcy's show, i'll put that up.

thanks.

emmett

administrator
01-07-2003, 05:38 AM
heya rob,

i got that album in hmv in cork for 10 euros.

if someone has a recording of get the party started, recorded from ray darcy's show, i'll put that up.

thanks.

emmett

springstein66
01-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Can anyone post this show ?

Thanks

NIKO

springstein66
01-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Can anyone post this show ?

Thanks

NIKO

Knish
01-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Just as an FYI -- Hallelujah is actually a Leonard Cohen song that Damien (from what I hard of the mp3 on the eskimo friends site) does a brilliant rendition of. Also check out Jeff Buckley's take on his GRACE album.

But yeah...the more mp3's, the better...especially for us fans over here in the states who have access to NOTHING :)

Knish
01-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Just as an FYI -- Hallelujah is actually a Leonard Cohen song that Damien (from what I hard of the mp3 on the eskimo friends site) does a brilliant rendition of. Also check out Jeff Buckley's take on his GRACE album.

But yeah...the more mp3's, the better...especially for us fans over here in the states who have access to NOTHING :)

dara
01-08-2003, 11:48 PM
im pretty sure damien is doin a cover of jeffs cover ! ha. Nice version too. I think good oul damo has listened to a lot of buckley. Thats not to say he sounds like him which is untrue. Anyhow thanks to eskimo friends for the mp3's theres a f**kin load of em which is fine by me. also knish wher in the US are ya, im in boston. Me mammy sent me 'o' for christmas cause shes a groovy mammy.

anyhow im off

regards

Dara

dara
01-08-2003, 11:48 PM
im pretty sure damien is doin a cover of jeffs cover ! ha. Nice version too. I think good oul damo has listened to a lot of buckley. Thats not to say he sounds like him which is untrue. Anyhow thanks to eskimo friends for the mp3's theres a f**kin load of em which is fine by me. also knish wher in the US are ya, im in boston. Me mammy sent me 'o' for christmas cause shes a groovy mammy.

anyhow im off

regards

Dara

dara
01-09-2003, 03:38 AM
hey folks i just found some damo mp3s on this site i think face is alreay on this site but i dont think cannonball is http://www.geocities.com/micskylarkin/html/mp3.htm ("")

dara
01-09-2003, 03:38 AM
hey folks i just found some damo mp3s on this site i think face is alreay on this site but i dont think cannonball is http://www.geocities.com/micskylarkin/html/mp3.htm ("")

dara
01-09-2003, 03:51 AM
stop the press folks theres a sh*t load over here.

http://damienrice.20m.com/mp3.html ("")

dara
01-09-2003, 03:51 AM
stop the press folks theres a sh*t load over here.

http://damienrice.20m.com/mp3.html ("")

Knish
01-09-2003, 12:55 PM
Dara - thanks for the links - that's awesome. I'm down in Charlotte, NC myself. Had a friend in London recommend Damien to me -- so glad she did!!

Knish
01-09-2003, 12:55 PM
Dara - thanks for the links - that's awesome. I'm down in Charlotte, NC myself. Had a friend in London recommend Damien to me -- so glad she did!!