PDA

View Full Version : The igloo disappeared!

SisterMidnight
01-11-2005, 03:19 AM
I tried to log on earlier today and the igloo (the forum section of this site) was just a blank page. Kept trying to refresh or enter from other links on the front page but it just wasn't there! smileys/smiley3.gifAnybody else having weird problems like that?

samuelle
01-11-2005, 03:28 AM
i had that problem sometime around 11:30 this morning. i have the forum bookmarked on my computer and an error message popped up when i tried to access it. so i tried the main page, and that didn't work either.

fortunately,in the time it took me to go and make myself a sandwich, somethingwas fixed because i didn't have any problems.i'm glad, because then what would i do with all of my free time if not for the igloo?

SisterMidnight
01-11-2005, 03:36 AM
Yeah wasn't that strange? There wasn't even text about an error message or anything for me, just a blank white page. I thought maybe the igloo got buried in a blizzard or something... was ready to get the sled dogs and snowshoesout and mount a rescue... okay I'm silly tonight, I'll stop. smileys/smiley9.gif

Krystian
01-12-2005, 06:51 PM
it couldn't have been as bad as whenever I typed in the url or clicked a link, it took me to a sony records page. I was soo lost. And it was difficult to find good help. Thankfully I was able to email Em, and he posted my probs and Angela's solution worked smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley4.gif

soo I know the feeling of being without igloo contact.

administrator
01-12-2005, 10:21 PM
sorry, i don't know why it did that!

and glad you're still with us krystian! no more getting lost!

SisterMidnight
01-14-2005, 08:09 PM
It's okay, Emmett, the glitches are few and far between... smileys/smiley1.giftho sometimes when there are error messages or it's laggy I think maybe we broke the forum posting so much lol...

smileys/smiley5.gifIs that possible? Can a site become too overloaded at a certain point? Our little igloo has gotten really big...

Lemonhead
01-14-2005, 08:12 PM
hmm i always get a white screen when i'm waiting for the page to load. but thanks fully it's just a liitle snowstorm rather thana full-blown blizzardsmileys/smiley4.gif

administrator
01-15-2005, 12:44 AM
i don't know... i'm sure that at some point it will become too big and just explode...

SisterMidnight
01-15-2005, 02:29 AM
Oh dear... smileys/smiley5.gif

smileys/smiley36.gif

Lemonhead
01-17-2005, 04:14 PM
smileys/smiley36.giflock the gates!!

i just got a big
<H1>Service Unavailable</H1>

it was scary.

Donsie B!
01-19-2005, 06:33 PM
..does nobodys internet constantly f*ck up?! like daily?!

Krystian
01-19-2005, 07:27 PM
sorry, i don't know why it did that!

and glad you're still with us krystian! no more getting lost!

I have a giant map this time smileys/smiley36.gif

SisterMidnight
01-20-2005, 04:08 PM
MAJOR lag today and tons of error messages, the last one was:

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/forum/forum_posts.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

Also this is weird and never happened before.. the page will load but when I go to click in the post reply box it won't let me.. no cursor shows up to type with and that's happened at least 5 times this morning smileys/smiley5.gif

SisterMidnight
01-23-2005, 06:44 PM
smileys/smiley3.gifOkay me and the igloo are still here but now everybody else disappeared!!We hada full house and the main forum pagetook awhile to load and when it did I was the only one here!! smileys/smiley19.gif

It was scary...

*Killian*
01-23-2005, 09:48 PM
MAJOR lag today and tons of error messages, the last one was:

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/forum/forum_posts.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

Also this is weird and never happened before.. the page will load but when I go to click in the post reply box it won't let me.. no cursor shows up to type with and that's happened at least 5 times this morning smileys/smiley5.gif

i tend to get that message quite often...have no idea what it means smileys/smiley5.gif

Lemonhead
01-25-2005, 04:37 PM
i think the news page has gone a little wild.smileys/smiley5.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

with big mad links and doppelganger posts under the same headings and all sorts of mad things..!!

Vero M
01-25-2005, 04:54 PM
yeah I've been getting that funny messageall the time lately........ smileys/smiley5.gif

SilentNight
02-12-2005, 12:58 AM
igloo is empty at this hoursmileys/smiley36.gif, it's so coldsmileys/smiley36.gif.

TBone
03-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah, this too happened to me when the Igloo was being repaired on Valentines day, I was like, Oh shoot what happened, i didnt get a blank page but it was like a HTML page, really wierd, i was like "oh no, now im missing all my friends, and theyre all in the igloo having their fun and games without me", but i pulled myself together and found out this was like this for everyone and so everyone was missing out on the games, but, emmet came through, thank God, and were all here now YAY, alright, enough outa me, later...

=TBone

snowbaby
03-05-2005, 02:09 PM
I tried to log on earlier today and the igloo (the forum section of this site) was just a blank page. Kept trying to refresh or enter from other links on the front page but it just wasn't there! smileys/smiley3.gifAnybody else having weird problems like that?
this happened me too!!

SisterMidnight
03-10-2005, 05:57 AM
i don't know... i'm sure that at some point it will become too big and just explode...

and it did too! and here i thought you were just kidding...

em are we have communication problems or something? seems like my pm's and emails to you are getting lost somewhere...?

administrator
03-10-2005, 12:30 PM
i'm not getting anything from you? can u try again?

cille
03-10-2005, 02:33 PM
i sent you an email like 2 weeks ago, em - did that get lost too?

administrator
03-11-2005, 06:18 PM
oh sorry, i forgot about changing your username. that was it, wasn't it? would you still like me to try?

cille
03-14-2005, 01:03 PM
yeah, thanks!:smiley31:

you da man, you da master!