PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from Brazil

gomesarthur
10-07-2003, 10:16 PM
Hello!

Thank you so much for this site. It´s the best one I´ve come across dedicated to Damien. I especially enjoy the Video section. It´s the chance we have n Brazil to see Damien ´cause I dont think he´s coming any soon up heresmileys/smiley6.gif. Hés not very much known in Brazil, but I'm doing my part on showing his music to every person I can. I hope I can see him one day live, everybody talks about his perfomances...

And of course I also want to marry Lisa, how great would be to wake up in the morning with that voice and see that face right after...

Best Wishes,

marina
10-08-2003, 06:46 AM
Hiya Gomesarthur smileys/smiley1.gif

katinka
10-08-2003, 07:01 AM
hello welcome brazil! damo's conquering the whole f**king world now!!! go on and spread the word!! welcome, welcome smileys/smiley31.gif

administrator
10-08-2003, 09:03 AM
thanks for that. so how did you hear of damien in brazil?

kavu478
10-09-2003, 02:09 PM
tudo bem!

gomesarthur
10-12-2003, 12:41 PM
Hello again!

I first heard about Damien in a David Gray website. One of the the topics in the forum was about new music an the one everybody was talking about was Damien Rice. Well, I checked out some of his songs and specially liked Volcano. It took me a while to become a real fan, but today I listen to him every single day(my sister and my brother tell me they're gonna leave home if I don't listen to something else. I told them that the door was open smileys/smiley1.gif).

And I also think Damien is going to conquer the world! It's just a matter of time.