PDA

View Full Version : Lynch me now, if you wish

Vienna
08-24-2005, 04:19 PM
well i haven't been posting here for a while (not properly anywho) and i certainly haven't posted a thread in a while, so i thought this would be my comeback piece!

I AM GOING TO SEE MCFLY ON SEPT 17TH AND I AM AS EXCITED AS A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!!! :smiley14:

heehee, sorry i just felt the need to tell people about it, i'm not only excited cos i'm seeing mcfly though, it'll also be part of my first weekend back in my real life, the life i love and have missed out on for the past 8 or 9 months!!!

whoopee! in 1 week and 6 days i will be back in england for good (well apart from holidays i suppose!) i haven't wanted uni to start so much in my life (and i'm going into my final year, i really am stupid!!)

well, sorry for posting such a random pointless and stupid thread, just kinda felt like it! :smiley29: :smiley17: :smiley16: :smiley9:

cille
08-24-2005, 04:27 PM
*lynch lynch lynch*

http://www.dn.se/content/1/c6/04/40/37/lynch_1.jpg

Vienna
08-24-2005, 04:32 PM
i'm also going to see my friend's band a couple of days before, which will be the first time i have seen them as the officially formed and gigging band, it used to just be randomness in the kitchen!!

cille
08-24-2005, 04:46 PM
i'm going to italy tomorrow! :D

rosie_g
08-24-2005, 04:55 PM
thats awesome cille. have a drink for me :). ..hope you guys have a blast.

soda
08-24-2005, 05:17 PM
i'm...............................staying at home tomorrow :(

Angela
08-24-2005, 05:20 PM
I'm seeing Mark Geary tomorrow :smiley14:

Livo
08-24-2005, 05:36 PM
i'm going to edinburgh on tuesday! and hopefully will be seeing franz ferdinand that night

dramaking
08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
i found a new job and have the first day there on monday.

liamd
08-24-2005, 07:28 PM
*lynch lynch lynch*

http://www.dn.se/content/1/c6/04/40/37/lynch_1.jpg

lynch lynch lynch!

he's so weird...

PenguinBoy
08-24-2005, 10:00 PM
lynch lynch lynch!

he's so weird...

maybe so, but he's also cooool, darn cooool,

some may even say, "suave, suave. GODDAMN you are suave!"

Hannah650
08-24-2005, 10:17 PM
Eh question. Who is he?

PenguinBoy
08-24-2005, 10:22 PM
maybe so, but he's also cooool, darn cooool,

some may even say, "suave, suave. GODDAMN you are suave!"

is that one of those "off-topic" comments which annoys people... sowi :(

Back to topic.... McFly, aren't they a bit obviously concocted in some labratory by some hungry record company?

Hum... i guess though it is after all just a bit of mindless fun eh...

but i suppose i'd personally shy away from supporting them but would turn to other bands, because such manufactured stuff, is what pushes allot of great artists out of the market.

Although everything has it's place, so letting McFly live may be kind for the little kiddies.

hum hum hum

PenguinBoy
08-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Eh question. Who is he?

David Lynch, maybe one of the best film directors EVER
he directed "Blue Velvet" which happens to be one of my favourite all time films. it's just so lucious and brilliant.

Miss Pink
08-24-2005, 11:43 PM
oh vienna, i told you before....YOU BIG WEIRDO..........

LOL kisses xxx

mari
08-25-2005, 09:29 AM
Vienna:smiley31: , so you've difinitely had enough of life in Palma, then!
I'm going to see Stephen Fretwell in September, and Ray Lamontagne in November, I just need Emmett Tinley to do some gigs over here and that would make a pretty good autumn of gigs!! (Oh yeah, love to see Damien again, but as I just saw him in June, I suppose that would just be greedy of me!:smiley2: )

i found a new job and have the first day there on monday.

Christian, I'm wishing you lots of luck for monday in your new job!!

dramaking
08-25-2005, 09:54 AM
Christian, I'm wishing you lots of luck for monday in your new job!!

aww, thank you, mari! that's really kind! :smiley31:

Hendrik
08-25-2005, 04:50 PM
England will see my arse on 10th November, cos I'll leave on that date. Back to, err "Denmark for dumb people" ---> :smiley33: :smiley15: :smiley14:

;)

Oh, yeah, and I will give good ol' Gemma Hayes a kiss from all of you on the 4th October. :smiley17: :smiley10:

Hendrik
08-25-2005, 04:51 PM
Have fun, Cille! :smiley1: And good luck, Christian! :smiley4:

Hannah650
08-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Apologies, film directors aint really my forte. But thanks for the info, i'll check Black Velvet out

dramaking
08-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Have fun, Cille! :smiley1: And good luck, Christian! :smiley4:

thank you! :) i hope you find a way to get your things to germany!

matheusdibo
08-25-2005, 08:55 PM
talking about david lynch, am i the only one who's understood ABSOLUTELY nothing about "mulholland drive"?

Hendrik
08-26-2005, 04:12 PM
talking about david lynch, am i the only one who's understood ABSOLUTELY nothing about "mulholland drive"?

What's "It's surely not meant to be!" in portugese? :)

matheusdibo
08-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Hahaha, it's "E não deveria mesmo", in case you're wondering :smiley4:

ali*
08-26-2005, 09:25 PM
rock on V!! my lil sister is going to see them aswell, i wanted to go too but had no money. Guess what, I dyed my hair since u last saw me! its pink, purple, red, blond and my normal colour...that weirdo with 5 colours......... ;)

Miss Pink
08-26-2005, 09:29 PM
woah u have big man balls to do that

rock on my little ali babe

Vienna
08-26-2005, 09:42 PM
pinky - ya ya i know you've told me before but i just can't help myself......like the dress by the way!!!

mari - yeh had enough of palma now really, can't wait to get my life back and be me again......i saw stephen fretwell last year in the barfly in cardiff....you are so behind the times mari darling!!! joke! where is ray lamontagne playing i need to see him i mean i NEED to...can't wait to get back to doing the gigging thing again!

penguin boy - i do understand where you are coming from there but like you said it is just a bit of mindless fun, i mean i'm not the kind of person who has to be seen to be credible in everything they like even if it is as cheesy as gorgonzola coated trainers that a tramp has been wearing for the past 6 years!!!

ali - i dunno if you really have done your hair like that or if it was just a very clever sneaky mcfly reference there but cool if you have and touche if you haven't!!! that's cool your little sis is going, shame you couldn't go, it's gonna be a right laugh, i'll bop away for the both of us don't you worry!!!!!

mari
08-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Vienna, Ray Lamontagne our dates:
11/08

The Village

Dublin, Ireland

11/10

Glasgow Royal Concert Hall

Glasgow, Scotland

11/13

Warwick Arts Centre

Warwick, England

11/14

Manchester Bridgewater Hall

Manchester, England

11/15

Shepherds Bush Empire

London, England

liamd
08-27-2005, 12:21 AM
talking about david lynch,

perhaps a separate thread should be opened...

ali*
08-27-2005, 11:19 PM
ali - i dunno if you really have done your hair like that or if it was just a very clever sneaky mcfly reference there but cool if you have and touche if you haven't!!! that's cool your little sis is going, shame you couldn't go, it's gonna be a right laugh, i'll bop away for the both of us don't you worry!!!!!

no i really have! it looked cool when it was done first, but now the colours have faded and its only kind of baby pink, il post a pic of it wen my debs fotos get developed, i got my nose pierced today too, didnt really hurt! mcflys new album out on monday :D

flyaway
08-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Logically Mcfly are the "teen movie" of the music world. I like in depth films, that require thought. Sometimes I do like the odd bit of "American pie", to switch off and laugh at. Mcfly are just that. and they know it, so it's all good.

Vienna
08-28-2005, 12:17 PM
ah cool, ali sweetie, can't wait to see the photos...i had my nose pierced out here too about 4 months ago, (maybe more) but it wouldn't heal properly....i had the choice of getting it done with a needle or with a gun and i went with the gun cos it was €25 cheaper....wish i'd gone with the needle now really cos it might have had more of a chance of healing, i couldn't afford it at the time though, prob get it done again either before i go home or when i am at home......getting the tattoo of my dad's initials before i go home though, have the lettering now (or at least i'm almost sure i do!!!)

Hendrik
08-31-2005, 09:21 AM
That's indeed very brave, Alison! :) Was there a special idea behind this or just the plan to go wild and free after your leaving cert? :smiley4:

What about your autumn holidays now?

ali*
08-31-2005, 01:01 PM
just the wild and free plan hendrik! my principal thanked me for not doing it when I was still in school....stupid cow.... :D not sure aobut the going to bath/bristol plan, as college starts a lot sooner than i thought! sometime though!!

maccas81
08-31-2005, 06:20 PM
its all about you ....its all about you baybay! ah yes, id go to mcfly myself if i could....why am i telling anyone this?!?

steveboswell
08-31-2005, 07:29 PM
Don't apologise: McFly rock!!

Bozz

PS: I'm going to see The Ordinary Boys on October 30 at Sheffield!

Hendrik
09-01-2005, 04:36 PM
McFly sucks.

Lifehouse rocks. :smiley31:

Vienna
09-01-2005, 10:33 PM
lifehouse had one good song and i can't even remember what it was called...whatever floats your boat eh?!

shaun you kept that one quiet...and bozz good man there...no apologies from me...like i said i am as excited a fat kid in a sweet shop