PDA

View Full Version : New look???

Blackcanvas
09-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Hey, love how easy the site is to navigate, but... its just my suggestion mind. I think the site looks a bit kinda.. normal, a bit like every other website out there, and not really intimate or old enougth looking to fit in with damiens music? Like just the ordinary fonts and the layout, it just looks a bit the same as others. I think there should be like a big intimate picture of damien and the band on the opening page and on others behind the writing.? like on patrickwolf.com .

gomezxico
09-04-2005, 02:40 AM
i like it this way. it's just simple and to the point. some websites that become all elaborate take tons of time to open cause of all the graphics or features.

PenguinBoy
09-04-2005, 10:43 AM
i like it this way. it's just simple and to the point. some websites that become all elaborate take tons of time to open cause of all the graphics or features.

agreed, this could look really fancy, but does it really need to? I think the front page actually looks quite nice. The navigation is stupidly easy.

Q:"where do i click to find tabs?"
A:"where it says "tabs""

walker
09-05-2005, 03:09 PM
I like the good old eskimfriends site, it has a nice homey feeling to it.

Blackcanvas
09-05-2005, 05:29 PM
exactly, but i think it should have a drunk, drunk, red-wine feel to it. As damiens that kind of person.
It seems a bit teeny bobber here

steveboswell
09-08-2005, 09:09 PM
It seems a bit teeny bobber here

Far from being "teeny bobber [sic]" in here, did it ever occur to you that as an Igloo, the blue colour scheme is quite apt? :smiley24:

Bozz