PDA

View Full Version : Whats the story with seating at Vicar St.

#Ian#
10-20-2003, 07:30 AM
When I bought my tickets I think I read something about unassigned seating or some such.

Does this mean that seating will be on a first come first served basis and we can plonk ourselves down whereever we want?

spiff
10-20-2003, 08:00 AM
That was discussed (kind of) here (http://www.freecfm.com/d/damien/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=571&PN=1&TPN=2)before, we basically don't know what story will be!

#Ian#
10-20-2003, 03:03 PM
I'll mail Fiona (who has always been pleasent to me on the rare occasions that I've dealt with her, dunno what that guy was on about) and ask.

#Ian#
10-21-2003, 07:22 AM
Right I mailed her and this is what she replied with.

Hi Ian

Its is a fully seated gig (at the front as well) but yes it is
unreserved
seating so its on a first come, first sit basis.
Everyone will have a seat so there will be no one standing at all.

Hope this helps
Fiona

Gatsby
10-21-2003, 09:20 AM
i hate the way they do that in vicar street... stupid little cafe tables and u get stuck at the back having tositup to try and see it

daol20
10-21-2003, 02:02 PM
Someone said that they put people on the guest list upstairs.I've never been to Vicar street, andjust wondering what theatmospherewill be like upstairs.

Is it similar to the 'Ambassador' or 'Olympia'??
Edited by: daol20

Scon
10-21-2003, 03:26 PM
No, upstairs is quite different in Vicar Street then the other two and done quite nicely. You can take your seats up there (still very close to the stage), or stand about in the walkways.

daol20
10-22-2003, 04:08 AM
Thats good to hear. I'll have to make sure and get a seat, cos i dont want to be standing, with my back!! (the tall mans curse!). Is there a seperate queue for guestlist people? or all the one queue?

How old do i sound????smileys/smiley5.gif