The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Damien's Gigs (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Blue Balls Festival! Tickets on sale NOW!!! (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17078)

borneoman 02-26-2013 07:17 PM

Blue Balls Festival! Tickets on sale NOW!!!

announced out of the blue!!!

just got tix but was already row 6, if someone wants to go, hurry up!!!! cos now all the first 6 rows are gone!!

borneoman 02-26-2013 08:53 PM

plus an afternoon talkshow???????????????????

http://www.ticketcorner.ch/tickets.h...la&erid=896021

davidcotyalex 02-26-2013 09:05 PM

we are in!!! marti cannot believe after all these years we will actually meet?! of course that assumes you accept the invitation...........:)

borneoman 02-26-2013 09:19 PM

of course :)

haha did you also buy tix for this afternoon talkshow thing? cos we're not sure what it is :)

davidcotyalex 02-26-2013 09:29 PM

not sure...............my wife is handling as I am traveling - will check into it thanks!

borneoman 02-26-2013 09:39 PM

did they do these afternoon talkshows when you were there back in 2007??? cos it doesn't really say who's gonna be on the show... so we're not sure if all artists also do this talkshow on the day of the show or if it's someone else?? :)

assume Damien would rather do an acoustic set than talk for 60 minutes :D

Shillelagh 02-27-2013 03:25 PM

That was the best Damien and David Gray shows I have been too. Loved the KKL. Go around to the left of the building from the main entrance if you want to meet him after the show. That's where I creeped.

Say hello to my Swiss miss. Again, very fun weekend! Really wish I could go back.

Beauseant 02-27-2013 05:36 PM

Where can I change the language to English? :(

Also, I wonder what are the differences between the seats.

Shillelagh 02-27-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauseant (Post 372315)
Where can I change the language to English? :(

Also, I wonder what are the differences between the seats.

You absolutely want to be on the floor. The 2nd balcony is tight unless you are row 1. Not a bad seat on the floor. 3rd is out of the question. Hard to hear/see uncomfortable. Box seats look cool but too rich for my American blood. Exchange rate was brutal when I was there though.

Shillelagh 02-27-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borneoman (Post 372313)
did they do these afternoon talkshows when you were there back in 2007??? cos it doesn't really say who's gonna be on the show... so we're not sure if all artists also do this talkshow on the day of the show or if it's someone else?? :)

assume Damien would rather do an acoustic set than talk for 60 minutes :D

Jason Mraz did. And he played some songs. And after busked the streets which was cool. To my knowledge Damien did not.

Shillelagh 02-27-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidcotyalex (Post 372310)
we are in!!! marti cannot believe after all these years we will actually meet?! of course that assumes you accept the invitation...........:)

Lucky son of a bitch

davidcotyalex 02-28-2013 06:52 AM

lol

this is so awesome......love creating vacations out of gigs!

no tv show last time.....we bought tix but my guy knows nothing of it....I told him he needed to go back and book dg lol!

hey marti we will go to mt pilatus the morning of the 27th if you or any other eskimos want to join.............fingers crossed we get good skies

Chrysler 02-28-2013 06:28 PM

wow this is nearly sold out already. no good spots left

Lin@ 02-28-2013 09:19 PM

Wow, what a nice surprise! Just got myself a ****ty seat ticket, even though I'm not quite sure I'll be able to make it.
He better be as good solo as he was five years ago with the full band... ;)

Fjordline 03-08-2013 08:29 PM

Did anyone try to buy more than one ticket? I would love to go with my boyfriend but At ticketcorner.ch I don't get the chance to select two tickets :crybaby2:

Lin@ 05-19-2013 06:18 PM

Hey everyone,
I've got to sell my ticket as I won't be able to make it due to work. :(
So if anyone's interested, just drop me a PM!

Fjordline 05-19-2013 10:28 PM

Oh no :(. I guess you've only have one ticket to sell?

Lin@ 05-20-2013 11:18 AM

Yeah, sorry, just one.

Fjordline 05-24-2013 06:14 PM

Thanks anyway.

borneoman 05-26-2013 04:15 PM

Lin@,
what tickets do you have? which row?
I know some Italian fans were still looking for tix... and some have tix but wouldn't mind better ones...

ihuesa 06-05-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lin@ (Post 372519)
Yeah, sorry, just one.

Hello! I'm a newbie in the forum although I've been listing Damien's music for more than 10 years (time flies)

I wasn't aware he was performing in Luzern this summer and by the time I wanted to get some tickets, they were gone!

If you still have this spare ticket please let me know. I'm actually looking for at least two for my partner but one will be great anyways.

Thanks!!!

Lin@ 06-07-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borneoman (Post 372555)
Lin@,
what tickets do you have? which row?
I know some Italian fans were still looking for tix... and some have tix but wouldn't mind better ones...

It's a print-at-home ticket for row 26, seat 15. I'd prefer to sell it to someone who hasn't got a ticket yet, though.
I've got several potential takers now who contacted me via PM, but I'll let you guys know in case I still won't be able to sell it.

ihuesa 06-09-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lin@ (Post 372607)
It's a print-at-home ticket for row 26, seat 15. I'd prefer to sell it to someone who hasn't got a ticket yet, though.
I've got several potential takers now who contacted me via PM, but I'll let you guys know in case I still won't be able to sell it.

That'd be me :)

davidcotyalex 06-27-2013 03:06 PM

one month!!!

blower'sdaughter 06-27-2013 07:47 PM

can't waiiiiit!! Hey, me and 8 other people of the italian forum are going there all together. Why don't we organize something like a big meeting?? :)

davidcotyalex 06-27-2013 08:20 PM

exactly - us too!!

I actually sent Marti a pm today just wanting to see if you guys firmed up your plans....are you still in and out or are you going to stay the night? ................if you are staying I volunteered to host drinks back at our hotel afterward...........we are at the grand national on the lake looking right at the kkl :)

we are also going to mt pilatus the morning of the gig if anyone is in town and wants to join - we arrive into Lucerne on the 25th

we have tickets for the talk show thingy as well but still cannot find out if damo is going to be there as well.....

and after the gig we head down for nine nights in your fabulous country - sooo looking forward to that since my son and I have never been to Italy.............another great vaca inspired by a gig lol!! :hello2:

davidcotyalex 06-28-2013 05:21 AM

totally looking forward to damo solo but this band had hit a really good groove for this - after damo woke from his nap :)

one of the best shows ever of any I have ever seen - this and DG the following night - cannot wait to get back into that venue!

Shillelagh 06-28-2013 06:04 AM

Awwww now I'm sad I'm not going again. That was the best show I have seen.

davidcotyalex 06-28-2013 06:32 AM

well l didn't mean that :)

No way to rally? call it a hawks win celeb???!!!

we will give you deets at worst :)

davidcotyalex 06-28-2013 06:34 AM

and yes blue balls in 07 was amazing ........blew my socks off!