The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Damien Rice (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cannonball on The X Factor (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5560)

sarahukuk 09-12-2004 01:25 PM

i thinks it because Hannah650 knows the missing bsb that aime didnt [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Colbarr 09-12-2004 01:28 PM

in all honesty who wouldnt want simon cowells job.Think about it,all he has to say is well done your good or get off the stage your sh*t.

Colbarr 09-12-2004 01:28 PM

and he gets paid for it

SilentNight 09-12-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colbarr
in all honesty who wouldnt want simon cowells job.Think
about it,all he has to say is well done your good or get off the
stage your sh*t.

the better part is he gets to say 'you are the worst singer i've ever seen' to those people's faces and gets paid for it.[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Wozza 09-12-2004 11:14 PM

I dont think anyone should be criticised for their taste in music....

Everyone has something different that moves their souls, and that should be applauded whatever it is......... [img]smileys/smiley11.gif[/img]

Ive found 'o'.... nuff said [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Gatsby 09-13-2004 01:19 PM

i actually quite like the show... i find it amazing how some people can think they are extremely talented and when they are told they are rubbish they cant accept it

simon cowell being an idiot or not has made millions out of talentless pop acts and for that i give him credit

Lemonhead 09-13-2004 03:51 PM

ever been tempted to go on those shows simon?!

graves 09-13-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colbarr
and he gets paid for it

I want that job [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Aime 09-13-2004 07:50 PM

btw i knew who the missing bsb was but its sort of an in-joke thingie... my friend couldnt remember who he was and we were filming her and she just goes "bye jenna, love kev, aj, howie, nick and.... and... that other one!" it was quite entertaining!

i'm going to have simon cowell's job when i'm older (perhaps not exactly with the fame and everything but in general with the "your good, wanna be on my record label?" idea... its real hard to get into but i think i could be quite good at it...i mean wheather a song is good or not i can always tell if it'll do well or completely flop, and i'm right about 90% of the time... probably just cause the market of music is that obvious but still... i could bring real music back into the lives of so many who are deprived of it simply because they're not aware that it's there....

Hannah650 09-13-2004 08:22 PM

^good luck with that aime[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Aime 09-16-2004 07:53 PM

thanks! i appreciate it! [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]