The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Music (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hard Working Class Heroes (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4797)

ali* 07-09-2004 06:41 PM

arts and music festival, temple bar, september 3-5 (my birthday- woo..) wristbands €15 and gets u into all venues associated with festival, its a FMC organised thingie, and is all irish, looks kinda cool, just thought i'd give u an advanced warning...

ali* 07-09-2004 06:45 PM

crap....i always forget the link.....

http://www.hwch.net/latestnews.htm

no artists announced yet

The Weatherman 07-12-2004 02:06 AM

I wanted to go to the last one of these gigs except i was only a baby back then. I'll definitely try and go to this one. But Berkeley played at the last one. [img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img]

Gatsby 07-12-2004 01:10 PM

i went to the 2 nights in the project last year and it was a great set up... a few of my friends bands sent in demo's for it so hopefully they will play one of the days

Sionna 07-13-2004 06:52 PM

Yeah im defo going if u are ali!!Hurray for birthdays!![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

ali* 08-12-2004 07:29 PM

Hey guys, the line-up's up. Quite a lot of familiar artists, some people in the forum are getting a bit miffed at that fact. anways, looks good, hope to see u there, cos its my birthday and im having a big rock party...(bring a big present [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img])

<TABLE =artists04text height=2620 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=531>
<T>
<TR>
<TD height=24>Confirmed Artists for Hard Working Class Heroes 2004:</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD height=2596>

A
Alphastates
Andalusia
Autamata (acoustic)
Angels of Mons
Ann Scott
Army of ID
Acidtone

B
Berkeley
Bray Vista
Blue Tonic
Blink
8 Ball

C
Crash Kill Seven
Chris Morrin and The Mucky Kids
Chalets

D
Da Capo
Dark Room Notes
Declan O'Rourke
Dwight

E
Echogram
Ellison 9
66e

F
Fair Verona
Fairuza
First Dog In Space
Fractured
Fred
Fighting With Wire

G
Gary Dunne
Gavin Glass
Ginseng
Gregor 57

H
Ham Sandwich
Hy Brasil
Humanzie
Hundred Bullets

I
Iain Archer
Identity Parade
Immunize

J
Jamie Lawson
Jeff Martin
Jenny Lindfors
Jessie and Layla
Joe Chester
Jove
Juno Falls

K
Kader Fire
Katell Keineg

L
La Rocca
Leya
Lost
Little Ghetto Boys

M
Mainline
Matt Lunson
Me in the Park
Microphone Filter
Mike Got Spiked
Miracles(Ex Whipping Boy)
Mixtwitch
Morello

N

Nassau
Neosupervital
New Vegas
Niall James Holohan
Nina Hynes+The Husbands

P
Pat Barrett
Payola
Polar
Pony Club
Primed

R
Random
Red Sea Pedestrian
Republic of Loose
Rulers of the Planet

S
Sack
Substance
Sunways
Salthouse
Saville
Sean Needham
Shuffler
Silver Addictive
Stanley Super 800
Stars of the City
Sundogs

T
Ten Past Seven
The Betes Noires
The Chakras
The Immediate
The Maladies
The Mighty Stef
The Rags
The Real
The Rotators
The Subtonics
The Urges
The Voyeurs
The West Seventies
Toco
The Chapters
The Ultra Montanes
The Walls
The Grace

V
Valerie Francis
Velvetron
Veneer
Vesto Varro
Vintage Mode

W
Waiting Room</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

ali* 08-12-2004 07:31 PM

tickets are actually €20 now, not including booking fee.

~Aoife~ 08-12-2004 07:59 PM

Its looking good. Berkeley, The Rotators, Alphastates and loads more I'd like to see. Brilliant. Thanks for the link Ali. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Sionna 08-14-2004 03:29 PM

Ali we have to see the chapters!Seriously!And sean needham,nina hynes,kader fiire(apparently i chatted up the lead singer [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]) [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]I cant wait!I need to chat to u bout staying up there and stuff k? [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

ali* 08-14-2004 03:49 PM

get ur arse on msn![img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Gatsby 08-16-2004 01:46 PM

looking good... ill have to get a ticket[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

furryvision 08-17-2004 11:06 PM

here's the schedule..... The rags and the chapters at TBMC on the sunday [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Friday 3rd September

Artists performing at:

Meeting House SQ: New Vegas, Bray Vista, Mike Got Spiked, Morello, Special Guests, Fighting With Wire.

Temple Bar Music Centre: Me in the Park, Stanley Super 800 , 8Ball, Stars of the City, Joe Chester, Pony Club, La Rocca.

The Hub: Lost, The Grace, The Rotators , Saville, Alphastates, Payola, Rulers of the Planet.

The Mezz: Identity parade, Vintage mode, Sunways, Blue Tonic, Polar, Ham Sandwich, The Maladies.

Eamonn Dorans: Pinion, Velvertron, Primed, Mixtwitch, Silver Addictive, Jove, Angels of Mon.

St. Michaels Church: Sean Needham, Jenny Lindfors, Declan O’ Rourke, Gavin Glass, Neosupervital.

Saturday 4th September

Temple Bar Music Centre: Little Ghetto Boys, The Immediate, The Ultra Montanes, HY Brasil, The Urges, Waiting Room, The Voyeurs.

The Hub: Salthouse, Dwight, Red Sea Pedestrian, Ten Past Seven, Dark Room Notes, The Chakras, Fred.

The Mezz: Sundogs, Kader fire, Chris Morrin and The mucky kids, David Hopkins, Jessie & Layla, Hundred Bullets, The West Seventies.

Eamonn Dorans: Blink, Ginseng, The Real, Crash Kill Seven, Veneer, The Subtonics, Gregor 57.

St Michaels Church: Garry Dunne, Niall James Holohan, Matt Lunson, Pat Barrott, Ann Scott.

Sunday 5th September

Meeting House SQ: Juno Falls, Nina Hynes & The Husbands, Mainline, Sack, Republic of Loose, Iain Archer, Turn, Special Guests.

Temple Bar Music Centre: Random, 66e, The Rags, Immunise, The Chapters, The Chalets, The Walls.

The Hub: Substance, Shuffle, Toco, First Dog in Space, Humanzie, Fair Verona, The Mighty Steff.

The Mezz: Walter, Fractured, The Betes Noires, Vesta Varro, Nassau, Echogram.

Eamonn Dorans: Andalusia, Micronite Filter, Elison 9, Fairuza, Acidtone, Leya, Army of ID.

St Michaels Church: Jamie Lawson, Autamata, Valerie Francis, Jeff martin, Katell Keineg.

ali* 08-18-2004 09:46 AM

noooooooooo all the ones i want to see are on sunday, i have to get the train home.....ugh. will the times be up soon?

furryvision 08-19-2004 02:52 PM

i think all gigs start at 8 apart from the ones in meetin house sq, and the line up goes from left to right

"special guests" on sunday at meeting house square after turn, i heard from someone on the inside about who that is, very interesting... [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Gatsby 08-19-2004 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by furryvision
i think all gigs start at 8 apart from the ones in meetin house sq, and the line up goes from left to right

"special guests" on sunday at meeting house square after turn, i heard from someone on the inside about who that is, very interesting... [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

ahem... dont be keeping secrets[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

furryvision 08-19-2004 06:25 PM

well its hard to believe its true but ive been told it is, if it got out the tickets would prob sell out so i wouldnt want to reveal it until i finally get a ticket of my own, i wouldnt want to be left without a ticket coz then id be really disappointed

ps jeweller that is the best avatar i have ever seen!!!

Gatsby 08-19-2004 06:44 PM

cheers for the hint hint... that rocks

and that avatar keeps me amused for hours on end[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Donsie B! 08-19-2004 06:48 PM

i only no about 5 of those ppl playin...i'm so ashamed!

Gatsby 08-19-2004 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donsie B!
i only no about 5 of those ppl playin...i'm so ashamed!

dont be ashamed just be neglected and come along and hear some of the best of irish musics unsigned artists... theres no shame in that[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Donsie B! 08-19-2004 06:54 PM

wat time;ll dey b on @ and will i get in?! i'm jus 14!

ali* 08-19-2004 06:54 PM

what hint Si??! u dont think itl sell out do u...im so lazy, i really need to get my tickets..

Donsie B! 08-19-2004 06:57 PM

money?!..i presumed twas free 4 sum reason..

ali* 08-19-2004 06:59 PM

ha! €20, there are 2 venues for under 18s but i cant find which ones on the site, i thought there were gigs in the afternoons too, no? also dont forget to check out the seminars http://www.hwch.net/event.htm

they mite be of interest to people like you simon, and other singer songwriters

Gatsby 08-19-2004 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ali*
what hint Si??! u dont think itl sell out do u...im so lazy, i really need to get my tickets..

ah nothing[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

ive no idea on ticket allocations but if every venue is accounted for and the number of tickets is quite high i cant see it selling out as theres not that many household names

hope i get paid before it tho or i might have to try a few other things...

Donsie B! 08-19-2004 07:03 PM

how much is it?

ali* 08-19-2004 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeweller

Quote:

Originally Posted by ali*

ah nothing[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]i could stalk u on msn....but its been a long,wet day.

Gatsby 08-21-2004 12:29 PM

ill tell you once i have my ticket[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

furryvision 08-21-2004 04:12 PM

ive also heard who friday's special guests are, this ones a definite!! know it for a fact!! i need my ticket NOW!!! tis gonna be a great weekend

Donsie B! 08-21-2004 05:27 PM

4 ye who can go!

Sionna 08-22-2004 02:20 AM

Tickets still available?Available through ticketmaster?