The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   spanish best fun (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7612)

zamarron 02-10-2005 11:32 AM

Hello everyone!

I´m new on this but I dicovered "0" two years ago when I was in Oxford for 6 months. Since that moment I consider Damien my best friend, his music is just Magic. Everymoment is a perfect moment to listen to him, when you are happy, when you are down, when you´re in love, when you´re not...

There is only one problem, he is not very known in Spain and I´m afraid is gonna be impossible to see him here. The only way is to go to Ireland and make the dream of my life true. Someday I´ll do it.

It isreally nice to have a placeto share my love for damien´s music with all of you. Thank you!

p.d. sorry for my English

Wheels 02-10-2005 12:08 PM

Welcome Z, it's unfortunate for you that you're in Spain... Damien has chosen Spain as the one country he wants to stay annonymous in... so I don't know if he will EVER tour there... but you might meet him down the pub or on the beach... [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

zamarron 02-10-2005 12:34 PM

nooooooo!

why?!How do you know that? That´s not fair.

I didn´t know it, but I´m not very sure about what does it mean.Does it mean that he wants to come here on holiday with none to disturb him or does it mean that he doesn´t want spanish to know his music?

In this case it´s too late because "0" is already the soundtrack of my life´s love and I.We met and felt in love each other listenting to Damien, andwe´ll never forgetthis.

Anyway, I live by the beach inMalaga.I can´t imagine that someday I could find him in a pub or in the beach.Can you?

Michelle Joey 02-10-2005 12:41 PM

Sorry to bump in [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]Damien's just said that he loves Spain and he goes therea lot I doubt heminds Spanish people knowing his music but he just doesn't want to be disturbed there Sorry!

Oh and I would try and write this in Spainish for you but I'm too tired [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Bienvenido [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Wheels 02-10-2005 12:52 PM

I think he said he wants to keep Spain for his holidays

dramaking 02-10-2005 01:51 PM

welcome[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

*Killian* 02-10-2005 02:34 PM

welcome!!! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Shammy 02-10-2005 02:41 PM

Hi welcome![img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

cindy8219 02-10-2005 03:24 PM

Bienvenido Zamarron,

You'll love it here.

Un abrazo de bienbenida para ti......ojala lo disfrutes.[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]
[img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]Edited by: cindy8219

Vienna 02-10-2005 06:11 PM

hola, bienvenido...como estas???

soy en mallorca en ese momento para practicas....es una parte de mi curso en la universidad! trabajo en Globalia, no sé si lo sabes!?

deseo realmente pero no piensoque damien vendría a España [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

es muy muy bueno ver aun esquimal español finalmente [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

siento si mi español es mal! [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]

dizzy cannon 02-10-2005 10:14 PM

hey!!!

Rovena 02-11-2005 12:57 AM

Welcome!!!!

Cali 02-11-2005 01:44 AM

http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/smileys/smiley31.gifbienvenido al iglú zamarron, como dice wheels es difícil que veas a damo en concierto por allá, pero lo bueno es que algún día lo puedas tener de vecino. damo dice que le gustaría vivir en barcelona por algún tiempo...a mí también

minneken1911 02-11-2005 04:36 AM

eh.. how do i follow that?^[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

welcome!

[img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img]

</span>

zamarron 02-11-2005 07:21 AM

Buenos días a todos! Good mourning everyone!!

Thank you for all the repplyes, you are very kind, I think I will feel in the iglu like in my own home!what a great wellcome!

I´m very very impressed for your spanish,is really good, almost perfect. Vienna, you must be having a great time in mallorca and Cali, I understand you and Damien, Barcelona is amazing.

I respect and understand Damien´s point of view about Spain. What can I do? To be honest I don´t know somebody here in Spain who knows Damien(but my friends) but that makes me feel luckier than the rest of Spanish.

I really want to go to see him on live in Ireland or England as soon as possible, I just need to check the new dates and ask for holidays.

Do you usually go to his concerts? How are them?

Besos y abrazos.

sezmo 02-11-2005 08:07 AM

Welcome to the igloo! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Quote:

Originally Posted by zamarron

Anyway, I live by the beach inMalaga.I can´t imagine that someday I could find him in a pub or in the beach.Can you?

You never know! I was in Barcelona last summer and walked right past him in the street. Only I was too stunned to say anything. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

mari 02-11-2005 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vienna

es muy muy bueno ver aun esquimal español finalmente [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

!Eso es la verdad... por fin! Espero que te quedas con nosotros en el iglu !Somos muy simpaticos![img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]

Cali 02-12-2005 12:23 AM

we're the best [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img], i got to talk to damo twice (and a half actually), and it was amazing, he's soooooo humble and nice, i don't know how i managed to talk to him

SugarPuff 02-12-2005 02:07 PM

Welcome!! and get yourself ova here soon!!

snowbaby 03-02-2005 10:43 PM

hola quetal?? estoy muy feliz ahora!! porque... this counts as studying for my spanish test!!! alright :) now my spanish is more than a little shaky but ill give this a shot... voy a espana para un mes cada ano desde 1999.... i love spain however i think its like a place i could never picture damo playing in...cause its a seaside town i go to.. touristy out!! in one way his music could really be appreciated there...like imagine listening to lonelily or the professor or o even :) just looking out at the sea with a glass of vino tinto as the sun is setting over the horizon and its all warm and lovely, you know the way beautiful scenery can compliment beautiful music or vice versa but when i think of spanish music i think of that really poppy summer disco stuff.... which i don't really love :) but always eskimos will out no matter where you're from :)

Rovena 03-03-2005 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cali
we're the best [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img], i got to talk to damo twice (and a half actually), and it was amazing, he's soooooo humble and nice, i don't know how i managed to talk to him

Awww CAli...You're so lucky!!!!!

mestonf 03-04-2005 11:21 PM

man welcome!
I have a house near malaga, fuengirola
Welcome my friend! You seem pretty cool!

cille 03-05-2005 09:50 AM

welcome :)

Livo 03-06-2005 02:36 PM

buenos dias, que tal? estudio espanol en colegio, no estoy muy bien porque mi profesora es muy mal! (sorry for my bad spanish. really. LO SIENTO!)

Donsie B! 03-12-2005 08:51 PM

velcome!

steveboswell 03-13-2005 10:19 AM

¡Bienvenido!

Welcome!

Bozz