The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Damien's Gigs (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   LA Set List! (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17299)

amyyhc 10-12-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FightthegdFight (Post 376002)

wow thank you for sharing these amazing photos

tessalasset 10-13-2014 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasmineha (Post 376027)
I did meet a longtime fan who wasn't an Eskimo, she was great and even gave me suggestions on where to go the next day. There were two couples behind us in line that were pretty friendly. Sad I didn't get to meet anyone from here though. :)

Ahahah that was me! After you mentioned the forum I thought man, I really need to get on there more to get updated info. So thank you for that. I came on here and tried to register and it said this username was already taken, so I tried what I thought would have been my password back then and it worked! lol. I posted my videos a little earlier in this thread. Ended up getting in the front row!! It was pretty warm down there so I can only imagine how hot it must have been up in the balcony. So great meeting you and so glad you enjoyed it. I don't think it was my favorite Damien show ever, but definitely up there, and easily the best show I've seen all year.

tessalasset 10-13-2014 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glo32 (Post 375982)
I am sorry but this makes no sense.
of course it is out of respect that people who were there don't share pubicly audio or video from the gig, in particular if asked not to.
But if you know which radio station it was for, why wouldn't you tell everyone? So we can keep an eye on that radio station or something...

I am sorry but if everyone on here was like "I know it, but there's a reason if other people don't" then this community would have die like 10 years ago.

I've been to a number of secret shows by this radio station, and the fact that their name wasn't plastered all over the room for everyone to see, and wasn't announced every five seconds, makes me wonder if this was an entirely different kind of event. All it says to me is they definitely didn't want the name out quite yet for some reason, and I'm going to respect that. I'll be sure to post back in here as soon as I see it being advertised. I am certain it will be played right before the album comes out, which isn't for a few weeks. They just needed to get his set while he was in town.

Question for the people there - was it just Damien doing his songs, or was he interviewed by any of the DJs?

jasmineha 10-13-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessalasset (Post 376046)
Ahahah that was me! After you mentioned the forum I thought man, I really need to get on there more to get updated info. So thank you for that. I came on here and tried to register and it said this username was already taken, so I tried what I thought would have been my password back then and it worked! lol. I posted my videos a little earlier in this thread. Ended up getting in the front row!! It was pretty warm down there so I can only imagine how hot it must have been up in the balcony. So great meeting you and so glad you enjoyed it. I don't think it was my favorite Damien show ever, but definitely up there, and easily the best show I've seen all year.

Oh yay! I was bummed I didn't get to talk to you after the show but we were so lightheaded we kinda ran out. I can't believe you were in the front row! That's freaking awesome. :hello2:

tessalasset 10-13-2014 04:29 PM

Yeah it helped that I didn't have anyone with me. There was one seat open between two couples. Worked perfectly. I also thought Gold Circle was only gonna be the first couple rows but I was hearing from people there that it went like ten rows back. Kinda weird. Guess they sold a lot more of them than I expected.

eva_arg 10-14-2014 02:48 PM

thanks for the pics/videos/reviews, everyone. Just now catching up on all the gigs and news :)

irishsamurai 10-14-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eskimo_prague (Post 375847)
Is The Box in the new album?

One of my favorites on the album. That set list must have been amazing btw

Closer27 10-14-2014 09:00 PM

I found a great torrent with
The Box
Volcano
Trusty and true
And the small MFFF part.
I think they are the video's from Tessalasset, don't know if the torrent is.
Great video and sound.

glo32 10-14-2014 09:20 PM

where is the torrent?
link please?

Closer27 10-14-2014 09:36 PM

Here you go, didn't know if I could just post it here.

http://194.71.107.80/torrent/1119665...s_2014_(1080p)

glo32 10-14-2014 09:47 PM

thanks ;)

tessalasset 10-15-2014 05:43 AM

Yeah those babies are mine. I posted a direct download link via wetransfer in this thread a few days ago if you don't feel like torrenting. I think the link is good for a couple more days. Enjoy! They were just taken on an iphone 5s, but they happened to put little speakers right in front of me at eye level, so I got excellent supplemented sound. Plus front row = no one in front of me to muffle it.

eva_arg 10-15-2014 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessalasset (Post 376251)
Yeah those babies are mine. I posted a direct download link via wetransfer in this thread a few days ago if you don't feel like torrenting. I think the link is good for a couple more days. Enjoy! They were just taken on an iphone 5s, but they happened to put little speakers right in front of me at eye level, so I got excellent supplemented sound. Plus front row = no one in front of me to muffle it.

thanks so much for sharing your videos. the torrent is not working for me but the wetransfer link is still available (on page 3 of this thread) :icon_pray

melodie 10-15-2014 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acquadigio (Post 375934)
Trusty and True

My Favourite Faded Fantasy

all the recordings belong to tessalasset. you guys better be quick be4 they're removed again

holy crap, i'm just getting around to watching these now, i can't believe how incredible he sounds.

Dabstarnation 10-16-2014 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessalasset (Post 376068)
Yeah it helped that I didn't have anyone with me. There was one seat open between two couples. Worked perfectly. I also thought Gold Circle was only gonna be the first couple rows but I was hearing from people there that it went like ten rows back. Kinda weird. Guess they sold a lot more of them than I expected.

Was that you next to me?!

tessalasset 10-16-2014 06:03 PM

HAH! Which one were you? I had a guy to my left and a girl to my right but never actually asked for names.

Dabstarnation 10-16-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessalasset (Post 376383)
HAH! Which one were you? I had a guy to my left and a girl to my right but never actually asked for names.

Was the guy on your left bald? LMAO! We were second row on the right side of the stage. I have long black hair, was sitting next to my very bald husband in a blue striped shirt. I just know we had ONE open seat between us and another couple and a woman came over to ask if it was taken, wondering if it was you!

tessalasset 10-17-2014 04:11 PM

Hahah no, not at all actually. I was in the front row off to the left. Lucky us single people tho! I was so stoked to have made it to the front row.