The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Don’t you find it funny.............. (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369)

tasha039 08-27-2003 12:44 AM

Whenever some new introduces themselves they talk like they are at an AA meeting...

Exp: "Hi, I am Natasha (yes that is my real name...and if you ask me where Borris is I will be angry), I am eighteen and well....I am...wow this really hard...I am ....a ....damien rice fan...(breaks down crying)"

then everyone will come over and hug you and say hi, thank you for sharing. I just thought I would amuse myself. Edited by: tasha039

Wheels 08-27-2003 04:44 AM

[img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img] hi, thank you for sharing...

janedoe 08-27-2003 04:58 AM

[img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img] I finally feel like part of a family [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

Wheels 08-27-2003 05:40 AM

[img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img] Hi Janedoe, thankyou for sharing...

administrator 08-27-2003 07:42 AM

you're a wheely good hugger wheels

Wheels 08-27-2003 08:48 AM

That's a bad one... [img]smileys/smiley21.gif[/img] NO HUG FOR YOU!

administrator 08-27-2003 09:13 AM

yeah, well, no fourth star for you![img]smileys/smiley23.gif[/img]

katinka 08-27-2003 09:26 AM

what happend to the the loving family???

Wheels 08-27-2003 09:29 AM

Ahh we're only messin Katinka [img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]

janedoe 08-27-2003 09:29 AM

Like real life they grew up and the love wore off!! Now its fight, fight, fight!!! WHH WHO to the death[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]

janedoe 08-27-2003 09:30 AM

Sorry went crazy there,apoligies, to all (he he he)

katinka 08-27-2003 09:30 AM

okay

peace man (where's the peace-emoticon emmett???)

tasha039 08-27-2003 06:34 PM

[img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img] Thank you, and welcome to the program (post). The fist step is admitting you have a problem. Come on! Fess up!

"Hi, my name is Natasha...and I have been a damo fan for two months. I also deteste tangents, trekkies, and racists. In addition, cyber hugs because they always lead to something else. I have a problem. "
"Thank you, Natasha, for sharing. Whose next?"

-I should have been a writer, not going for an accouting degree. Should have stuck with the arts.

Wheels 08-28-2003 04:17 AM

Thanks Tasha [img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img] oops...[img]smileys/smiley24.gif[/img]

gally45 08-28-2003 08:25 AM

I'm shane and I dont suffer from alcoholism I enjoy every minute of it! Your better off with accounting natasha i reckon better chance of getting a job. If i was going to take the piss i could say that good spelling is necessary to be a writer (there's a 'n' in accounting!) but i wont cause I'm nice[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

janedoe 08-28-2003 08:38 AM

OOHHHH GAllY smart arse!!!![img]smileys/smiley11.gif[/img]..... sorry i was enjoying my alcoholism there!!!

FredDaNinjaPunk 08-28-2003 09:28 AM

Fekin hell man! I dunno bout alcoholism. Sufferin now from the after effects....BUT, ...I was only an hour and a half late for work this mornin! I took the "few pints on a wednesday nite" thing a bit too far last nite!

gally45 08-28-2003 09:38 AM

An hour and a half late, sure thats early! yeah i too have yet to experience the phenomenon that is known as "Sure we'll only go for one!"

FredDaNinjaPunk 08-28-2003 09:44 AM

yeah, its a curse(when they lay on cheap drink tho its actually impossible!!, spent bout $15 total last nite and was absolutely hammered...don't get that as often at home, and are they on about gettin rid of happy hours, etc for good??)....

I can't bring myself to do anythin but look at this site all day!! (they're definitely gettin their money's worth outta me, aren't they!!)

gally45 08-28-2003 10:15 AM

Yeah depressed here now, cheers fred! Was in New York 2 years ago best summer ever. Happy hours going alright, I'm up in derry at the moment so from the drink front its not too bad you can get 8 cans of heineken, carlsberg etc for £5 and a bottle of vodka for £12 If your going for the cure I'd recommend a 'fat frog' a bottle of smirnoff ice, blue wkd and orange bacardi breezer with ice in a pint glass definately will put a spring back in your step!
"Ah yes alcohol the cause of and solution to all lifes problems!"

FredDaNinjaPunk 08-28-2003 10:30 AM

All of them mixed together?? Including the fat frog??
HAha...legend...this sounds like a worthwhile experiment!! It'll have to wait till I get home tho..Dunno where I can find Liquor @ work and as for the fat frog?!, I might as well be looking for someone who actually likes workin here!!
I finds its definitely the only surefire cure for a hangover......stay drunk! On the other hand, Do I really wanna go down that road tho?...I can probably put up wit a sore head every so often.

FredDaNinjaPunk 08-28-2003 10:31 AM

Derry's sposed to be a great town alrite

gally45 08-28-2003 10:38 AM

The drink is called a fat frog cause it turns green when u mix them all together and it tastes like the fat frog icepop, no tadpoles required! yeah u better stay sober at work anyway just in case the boss notices something is up when everyone else is depressed and your dancing like justin timberlake on top of your desk!

katinka 08-28-2003 10:39 AM

you make me feel thirsty. i'm off.

FredDaNinjaPunk 08-28-2003 10:56 AM

Sorry! I thought you actually meant the 'fat frog" ice pop!![img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
My friend actually thinks they are a cure in their own right. Me, dance like Justin?? Only if I had Christina up here wit me! Jeweller, I'm still transfixed by that avatar!

tasha039 08-28-2003 01:28 PM

I had just gotten out of the shower to write that and I did not have my glasses on, in addition I type fast...sorry!

I am thing maybe you all should be in a twelve step program for drinking. Do you drink a lot in Ireland. Like how many nights a week.

daol20 08-28-2003 01:51 PM

[quote=gally45]I'd recommend a 'fat frog' a bottle of smirnoff ice, blue wkd and orange bacardi breezer with ice in a pint glass definately QUOTE]

The ingredient to make it taste like a fat frog is pinapple bacardi breezer. Orange doesnt work, it just tastes like a bad cocktail! Everyone makes that mistake.

Heres an eye openerof a gargle! 2 blue aftershock, 2(or 3) vodka and a red bull in a pint glass! Turns a brighter colour green then a fat frogand cost around 25 euro! (Club prices)I had four of them onenight and i got myself in a right state! (as you can imagine!).Im always trying weird combinations of drinks(and theres usually Red Bull in there somewhere!!).

And one thats been in the club up the road from me for a while now is Chili flavoured Smirnoff. They soak loads jalepeneo peppers in the bottle. The night of my last b'day, all my mates kept buying me them. The tears where rolling down my face for the whole night!

tasha039 08-28-2003 01:53 PM

can we say 'alcholics;?

FredDaNinjaPunk 08-28-2003 01:58 PM

I can't speak for everyone, cos everyone's different, but for me and my friends, firstly, it all depends on the moolah situation, I guess! Also on the occasion. I mean at Christmas, you could easily be out 7 nights in a row same as for Freshers week(1st week back @ college) and RAG week...but during like, exam time or someting like that, or when money's tight...probably just one night..

Its sad to say that I probably couldn't have a good nite out(well, in a normal bar, at a gig or something, I could), without having a few drinks...[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]

tasha039 08-28-2003 02:02 PM

what's moolah situation...wait money?