The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Everything Else (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   man i feel loved!!!! (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462)

Vienna 09-08-2003 04:07 PM

has anyone been over on damienrice.com recently???

they've just started a Hate Vienna thread!![img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

oh the attention is just killing me!!!

there's this guy Dr Charles Byrne, who has been slagging off DR and any other poor sod he can get his hands on, so i said what i had to say, and now someone hates me!!!

maybe i shouldn't have risen to the bait but you know sometimes the mood just takes you!!!!

tis_me_Tania 09-08-2003 04:21 PM

lol..aw vienna.. i gave up on that so called doctor long time ago. i figure hes just some 10 year old pretending to be someone so eh.. let em talk it up.

cant blame ya for getting it out of your system though. i know i did when he posted the first time..lol. so if he hates you.. who gives really? if he doesnt like Damo his opinion shouldnt be accounted for anyway >)

oh! and i personally think vienna is a purdy purdy name http://www.freecfm.com/d/damien/foru...ys/smiley2.gif

Vienna 09-08-2003 04:26 PM

Thanks tania, i like my name too!!! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

but now i've been a complete loser and apologised for what i said!!!

but i figured it was the only way to stop the madness!!!

i don't want people to hate me!!!!!

and true his opinion really is irrelevant but it wasn't what he said about damo, he starting slating someone named ali, who was just trying to get together with some peeps to gig around london, i think and i thought it was unfair, then he started on me and i went waaaaaaaaaayyy over the top, oooopps!!!!!

time of the month [img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img](sorry guys)!!!!

administrator 09-08-2003 05:57 PM

that was cool of you to take him on and defend the other person. http://freecfm.com/d/damien/forum/smileys/smiley20.gifan extra two stars for you!

http://members.fortunecity.com/bbsmi...leepingcap.gifnite nite.Edited by: emmettu2

megan 09-08-2003 06:03 PM

oh my. i forgot about the time difference. it's 5 pm here!

kavu478 09-08-2003 07:37 PM

Vienna... the guy is a punk, plain and simple. I wouldn't worry about anyone not like'n ya... we LOVE ya! Nice job for sticking to your guns and defending a friend.

Vienna 09-08-2003 07:54 PM

Wow you guys are so cool!!!i love y'all too!!!

Now the sarcasm in the title can be scrapped cos i really do feel loved...lol!!![img]smileys/smiley27.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]

oh and thanx for the stars em!!!

and i never did say congrats on the new look so.....congrats, looks wicked!!! oh and happy belated anniversary!!! [img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

tasha039 09-08-2003 08:05 PM

down with all men!!!!!!!!!!! Who needs them (*meekly in the corner of my heart, "me...") Sorry...still pissed off about last night. I think there is nothing more commending than standing up for others especially if it your right place to do so. Good for you...and I being Italian...I love your Italian name! Mine is Natasha (it is Russian) so all the time people ask me where is Boris (from Bullwinkle) Do people ever call you 'Vienna Sausage"? Meant that totally unoffensive.

Vienna 09-08-2003 08:13 PM

No, funnily enough, i have never been called "Vienna Sausage"!!!!

i just usually have people singing that godforsaken ultravox song at me (i don't know if anyone remembers it, circa 1983, coincidentally the year i was born and, no i wasn't named after it, or the city for that matter!!!! [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]) you must know the one "it means nothing to me oooooohhh Viennaaaaaaaaa"

ok maybe not!!!

and about "who needs men" i'm totally with you on the "meekly in the corner of my heart" thing!!! that's real crappy about what happened last night, i hope your ok.

oh and sorry if this is stupid, but what is your signature about!?!?!?

Enoch 09-09-2003 11:51 AM

I read the good doctor's posts - what a t*sser. Keep it real Vienna [img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

tasha039 09-09-2003 12:04 PM

oh, my signature? It was a joke between Lisa and I. She is a trekkie and I was making fun of her about it because she knows all the characters, whereas I know the character's actors names. And one of the characters on Star Trek is played by a guy namned Lamar Burton. He was in a t.v. movie in the states called 'Roots'. The movie is about how the African slaves were treated by Americans. It is really good. So I just took a line or two from the movie for Lisa. I was going to change it to a counting crows thing, but I never got around to it last night.

eh, the relationship thing was bound to happen. It was who said it first. I stuck it out to try and make it work, but not all men can handle liberal, independent women.

Yes, I have heard that ultravox song. My younger sister is an eighties freak so she helped me out. Funny because she was born in 88 whereas I was 85. I feel so out of the eighties loop. Except for Modern English...I loved "I MELT WITH YOU" Best love song by far...

LisaOBrien 09-09-2003 04:07 PM

yeah i agree with emmett vienna fair play to you for sticking up for yourself.
im going on over to damien rice.com to suss it out for myself...ill be back...
*chin up girlys!!*

Vienna 09-09-2003 04:35 PM

goddammit, i'm now so confused with this doc guy, he's now claiming that he's actually a huge damo fan and he is in fact a good friend of his!?!?!?!?!!

well if that's the truth he certainly got me i guess!!!!

but thanx guys, you made me feel better, while i felt like a fool, a fool i tell you!!!![img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Tasha cheers for the explanation on the sig. seems to have changed back now though!!!

Aisling 09-09-2003 04:52 PM

and vienna, to make you feel even more loved, vienna is the most beauticul city ever AND rainbow brite rocks!!

Vienna 09-09-2003 06:06 PM

you guys, you really shouldn't, i don't deserve it!! [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Yes RB does rock!!! and it has been a lifelongdesire of mine to go to Vienna, i guess to do with the fact that i have the same name (although not named after it!!) and also to do with the fact that i am constantly hearing that it is the most beautiful city ever. the closest i ever got to Vienna was Dortmund in Germany, so not that close really!!! i'll get there one day, maybe i'll do my placement over there, that would be cool!!!

LisaOBrien 09-09-2003 07:58 PM

well i slightly bollocked him...vienna is a really pretty name...[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Vienna 09-10-2003 01:04 PM

yeh i saw Lis, good call!!!

and thank you!!! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]