The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Big Damien fan from India. (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17471)

Mahesh 11-20-2014 03:50 AM

Big Damien fan from India.

Hi there fellas,

I'm a twenty two year old songwriter and musician and an absolute fan of Damien Rice. My journey with Rice is still young since I discovered 'O' only last year. But I connect with every single song that he's put out till now. Was so excited to hear that he'll be coming out with the new record but I was not sure what to expect since he'd been off the grid for a while. I absolutely love MFF and my favorites would be Trusty and True and It Takes a Lot to Be a Man (that strings section in the end is absolute madness right? I was in tears!)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to connecting with you all. Thanks for having me.
Mahesh

Wheels 11-20-2014 11:33 AM

Welcome Mahesh

verenita 11-20-2014 11:48 AM

very welcome! :hello:

Mahesh 11-20-2014 01:05 PM

Thanks Wheels and verinita!

Glad to be part of all things Damien.

Regards,
Mahesh

Shahar 02-18-2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahesh (Post 379665)
Hi there fellas,

I'm a twenty two year old songwriter and musician and an absolute fan of Damien Rice. My journey with Rice is still young since I discovered 'O' only last year. But I connect with every single song that he's put out till now. Was so excited to hear that he'll be coming out with the new record but I was not sure what to expect since he'd been off the grid for a while. I absolutely love MFF and my favorites would be Trusty and True and It Takes a Lot to Be a Man (that strings section in the end is absolute madness right? I was in tears!)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to connecting with you all. Thanks for having me.
Mahesh

Hi Mahesh, and welcome!
It's so good to see that there are fans from all over the world!
I'm taking a flight to india tomorrow and i'm going to be there for the next 6 month... when I used to travel in South America verenita gave my great tips!
anyway I would love to get some good information from you about india!

Mahesh 02-19-2015 12:59 PM

Hi Shahar,

Nice to meet you :) I'd love to help you with what I can bud.

I'll send you my personal email address via PM now so that you'd be able to contact me that way.

Have a safe trip!
Cheers,
Mahesh

damienriceindia 05-25-2015 03:07 PM

Hello ,
I've been a Damien Rice fan say since about couple years and I'm totally into him.
So much that here i am. It would be lovely to connect with you all really since i barely have any Damien fans around me. coming from India not much people know of him here yet.
I would love to connect with you all :)

verenita 05-25-2015 10:08 PM

very welcome :hello: this is the best place to share your love for damienŽs music ;) (and whatever youŽd like to share)

herbie25 07-28-2015 10:44 PM

Welcome :)