The Igloo

The Igloo (
-   Musician Stuff (
-   -   wah wah pedals (

The Weatherman 11-02-2003 10:51 AM

i want to buy one.
is there different types??
wahat do i need to know about them??
anyone know what damiens pedal for volcano is??

in "all along the watchtower", what type of pedal does
jimi hendrix use for the weird sounding bit??

that guy on grafton street who plays jimi hendrix
uses a pedal with "cry baby" on it. what's that??

if anyone could help that'd be great.

*christopher* 11-04-2003 03:58 PM

Handrix actually used a Vox wah (there real good) but then jim dunlop did one pretty much exactly the same!

differences are; jim dunlop one you can use an external power supply (you cant on the vox) and its cheaper! the vox is over 150 normally

Enoch 11-07-2003 04:11 AM

1) Go to the shop and try a few

2) The weird sounding bit in All Along the Watch Toweris done on the mixing desk I think, rather than by an effect pedal.

3)Cry Baby is just a type of Wah Wah Pedal think it's the Jim Dunlop one mentioned by Christopher.

The Weatherman 11-07-2003 06:39 PM

alright thanks guys.
i'll try a few out.

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content copyright 2002-today. Special thanks to Damien, Lisa, Tomo, Shane & Vyvienne.