The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   Damien Rice (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jools Holland review (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40)

Gatsby 11-29-2002 06:28 PM

A very nervous Damien rice performed on the Jools holland show tonight and totally outclassed all the other performers - including moby,sugarbabes and badly drawn boy. he sang - the blowers daughter and altho he was quite nervous i thought he performed amazingly... even singing lisa's bit at the end showed how much of a variation in voice he has... shame he was only allowed to sing one song as i would have loved to have heard Volcano as its much more funky!

fair dues to him tho he was ok under the spotlight unlike most of the other artisits who sounded terrible!

Top notch stuff!

Gatsby 11-29-2002 06:28 PM

A very nervous Damien rice performed on the Jools holland show tonight and totally outclassed all the other performers - including moby,sugarbabes and badly drawn boy. he sang - the blowers daughter and altho he was quite nervous i thought he performed amazingly... even singing lisa's bit at the end showed how much of a variation in voice he has... shame he was only allowed to sing one song as i would have loved to have heard Volcano as its much more funky!

fair dues to him tho he was ok under the spotlight unlike most of the other artisits who sounded terrible!

Top notch stuff!

TiptoeMushroom 12-01-2002 09:48 AM

ahhh..... i cant believe i missed it tho :(

*sigh*

TiptoeMushroom 12-01-2002 09:48 AM

ahhh..... i cant believe i missed it tho :(

*sigh*

Gatsby 12-01-2002 08:14 PM

emmet has the song on the main page i think :)

Gatsby 12-01-2002 08:14 PM

emmet has the song on the main page i think :)

Jay! 12-02-2002 05:57 AM

Watched the repeat last nite and damien f**kn rocked!ha wer all so proud!he looked mad nervous tho which i supose u wud b goin on telly all over the uk. well done damo!
yeh i wuda liked him 2 do volcano as wel

Jay! 12-02-2002 05:57 AM

Watched the repeat last nite and damien f**kn rocked!ha wer all so proud!he looked mad nervous tho which i supose u wud b goin on telly all over the uk. well done damo!
yeh i wuda liked him 2 do volcano as wel

Davi_A 12-02-2002 07:34 AM

Damo did rock. I really cn't wait to see him live

i wudda liked to see lisa on friday nite tho

Davi_A 12-02-2002 07:34 AM

Damo did rock. I really cn't wait to see him live

i wudda liked to see lisa on friday nite tho

shazza 12-09-2002 09:01 AM

was at the olympia last nite. What an amazing performer he is and he just shone with so much energy.He's actually a very funny guy. Very entertaining for somebody on stage alone with a guitar. show lasted for two and a half hours plus mundy made an unplanned appearance while damien fixed string on guitar.Ah! Dead impressed.Wot a voice! Wot a star!

shazza 12-09-2002 09:01 AM

was at the olympia last nite. What an amazing performer he is and he just shone with so much energy.He's actually a very funny guy. Very entertaining for somebody on stage alone with a guitar. show lasted for two and a half hours plus mundy made an unplanned appearance while damien fixed string on guitar.Ah! Dead impressed.Wot a voice! Wot a star!