The Igloo

The Igloo (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/index.php)
-   www.EskimoFriends.com (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   site mgmt (http://www.eskimofriends.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13249)

mickey13086 02-07-2007 10:11 PM

site mgmt

After watching the rootless tree videos on the news page, it made me really happy and remembered I shouldn't take forgranted this site and the many good things about it so wanted to say thanks to Emmett and everyone else that has any part in this site. so thanks.

administrator 02-07-2007 11:04 PM

thanks mickey :) i really appreciate it.

cille 02-08-2007 03:26 PM

oh yes, praised be you!

administrator 02-08-2007 03:30 PM

stop you'll make me :smiley9:

verenita 03-08-2007 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickey13086
After watching the rootless tree videos on the news page, it made me really happy and remembered I shouldn't take forgranted this site and the many good things about it so wanted to say thanks to Emmett and everyone else that has any part in this site. so thanks.

i would like to add...
ironically, the igloo: such a warm place!
(sorry, my brain is so (!!!) tired... i´ve been studying a lot!)

verenita

Cali 03-08-2007 01:49 AM

we're not worthy, we're not worthy :icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray :icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray:icon_pray

yeah, you're awsome emmett, thanks for all the hardwork

Nine 03-24-2007 11:16 PM

thanks ever so much. It's my favourite virtual place. :)
xx

shyatt3 04-01-2007 01:44 AM

I must add to the love. I've never been one to have too much involvement in forums online, but I've felt quite at home here. I appreciate the place!

Ricicle 04-30-2007 06:54 PM

I have to admit, you do get a feeling that your amongst friends when your here.
I check the Igloo now, before my own emails, and i'm self employed & trying to run a business here!!

R.
x

:wave: :p

cille 04-30-2007 07:44 PM

might as well face it you're addicted to love..

Ricicle 04-30-2007 08:00 PM

Ha Ha, love is all around. (well in the Igloo at least!)

R.

x

:wave:

Mirjam 05-29-2007 06:34 PM

:icon_pray

I have to agree with the topic owner. I love this place, so thanks Admin! :smiley32:

mucker 06-04-2007 06:33 AM

This is a comfortable place. I'm sure I havent investigated all the in's and out's. Damien draws in very sweet and real people. He's probably never been here either. I'm sure he's too big, not in a bad sense, to investigate this wonderful site. The Road is a gruelling Place. On the Road, while yer there, is blinding and numbing. You just wanna get to the next gig and then sleep.
At least I hope someone is passing on everyone's good wishes to himself.
Thanks for being here.

Nine 06-05-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mucker
This is a comfortable place. I'm sure I havent investigated all the in's and out's. Damien draws in very sweet and real people. He's probably never been here either. I'm sure he's too big, not in a bad sense, to investigate this wonderful site. The Road is a gruelling Place. On the Road, while yer there, is blinding and numbing. You just wanna get to the next gig and then sleep.
At least I hope someone is passing on everyone's good wishes to himself.
Thanks for being here.

I have no idea if he's ever been on, but he certainly knows about eskimo friends, he's mentioned it a few times :)

Kristi 06-09-2007 01:55 PM

thumbs up to ya emmett, and any other helpers! ;)